posted to rec.boats.building

Default Info

Hey there,

I am Abhijat Chauhan, and hereby request you to please provide me info
on research projects offered by various universities(India/Abroad) in
the subjects of computer hardware/software , biometrics etc.

Thanks

Abhy wrote:
Hey there,

I am Abhijat Chauhan, and hereby request you to please provide me info
on research projects offered by various universities(India/Abroad) in
the subjects of computer hardware/software , biometrics etc.

Thanks

I realise you are only joking, but it you WERE serious, you might get
some help if you posted to the right newsgroup - which this is not.
Rec.boats.building is about building recreational boats, you know?.....

Brian W
posted to rec.boats.building

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:43:59 -0500, brian whatcott
wrote:

Abhy wrote:
Hey there,

I am Abhijat Chauhan, and hereby request you to please provide me info
on research projects offered by various universities(India/Abroad) in
the subjects of computer hardware/software , biometrics etc.

Thanks

I realise you are only joking, but it you WERE serious, you might get
some help if you posted to the right newsgroup - which this is not.
Rec.boats.building is about building recreational boats, you know?.....

Brian W

Based on the post, and where it appeared, I'd say the poster needs to
find a different field of endeavor.

Sea 222 info Jerry Electronics 3 July 28th 10 05:50 PM
gas info John Michaels General 0 September 26th 08 06:04 AM
need LED info Geert Maene Electronics 10 July 6th 06 09:48 PM
Looking for info CEA General 0 August 23rd 05 02:08 AM
NEED INFO vinnie Whitewater 2 May 9th 04 12:54 AM