BoatBanter.com

-   -   Info (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/108111-info.html)

Abhy July 23rd 09 02:13 PM

Info

Hey there,

I am Abhijat Chauhan, and hereby request you to please provide me info
on research projects offered by various universities(India/Abroad) in
the subjects of computer hardware/software , biometrics etc.

Thanks

Brian Whatcott July 24th 09 01:43 AM

Info

Abhy wrote:
Hey there,

I am Abhijat Chauhan, and hereby request you to please provide me info
on research projects offered by various universities(India/Abroad) in
the subjects of computer hardware/software , biometrics etc.

Thanks

I realise you are only joking, but it you WERE serious, you might get
some help if you posted to the right newsgroup - which this is not.
Rec.boats.building is about building recreational boats, you know?.....

Brian W

[email protected] July 24th 09 11:27 AM

Info

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:43:59 -0500, brian whatcott
wrote:

Abhy wrote:
Hey there,

I am Abhijat Chauhan, and hereby request you to please provide me info
on research projects offered by various universities(India/Abroad) in
the subjects of computer hardware/software , biometrics etc.

Thanks

I realise you are only joking, but it you WERE serious, you might get
some help if you posted to the right newsgroup - which this is not.
Rec.boats.building is about building recreational boats, you know?.....

Brian W

Based on the post, and where it appeared, I'd say the poster needs to
find a different field of endeavor.