posted to rec.boats.building
NM NM is offline

Default battery combiner

I am fitting out a new steel hull using many parts gleaned from my old
ferro boat. I have come across an item called 'Battery Combiner 2'
made by west marine.

Anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram, I've googled and
emailed west marine but so far no joy.

I'm wondering if it's worth fitting?

Any help would be appreciated.
posted to rec.boats.building

NM
Does it have a name other than West Marine on it?
Contact Yandina, they were the supplier for a while. If it is one of
theirs, it is worth using.
Good Luck
Matt Colie

NM wrote:
I am fitting out a new steel hull using many parts gleaned from my old
ferro boat. I have come across an item called 'Battery Combiner 2'
made by west marine.

Anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram, I've googled and
emailed west marine but so far no joy.

I'm wondering if it's worth fitting?

Any help would be appreciated.

I put - marine "battery combiner" - into Alltheweb and it came up with

http://www.yandina.com/acrobats/C70Manual.pdf

It is a 300kb pdf installation manual for a West marine battery
combiner, it may be what you want.

On 24 Mar, 15:43, NM wrote:
I am fitting out a new steel hull using many parts gleaned from my old
ferro boat. I have come across an item called 'Battery Combiner 2'
made by west marine.

Anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram, I've googled and
emailed west marine but so far no joy.

I'm wondering if it's worth fitting?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks for the information that was exactly what I wanted, much
appreciated.