posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Spinnaker pole

I'm offering a Forespar 12' aluminum spinnaker pole up for sale on
here because I know most of the boats here are lacking in necessary
options. Standard piston ends and double bridles. $299. Heck maybe
that bum who lives aboard thay yellow piece of junk in Florida will
buy it to replace the galvanized pipe inside his boom. The pole is
located in Maryland. Please don't ask about shipping because it would
probably cost too much since it would have to go by truck.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ringmaster wrote:
I'm offering a Forespar 12' aluminum spinnaker pole up for sale on
here because I know most of the boats here are lacking in necessary
options. *Standard piston ends and double bridles. *$299. *

I'm looking for a good deal on a carbon pole, but it only needs to be
8.5'
The ones I've seen offered by sailboat-hardware outlets are really
expensive.

..... Heck maybe
that bum who lives aboard thay yellow piece of junk in Florida will
buy it to replace the galvanized pipe inside his boom.

I think he gave up the boat, and the pretense of being a sailor. Now
he's living in a
sock drawer, talks mainly about politics, and seems much happier.

.... *The pole is
located in Maryland. *Please don't ask about shipping because it would
probably cost too much since it would have to go by truck.

Hey I know a guy who might be able to get you a good deal on shipping
by truck...

Fresh Breezes- Doug King
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ringmaster *wrote:
I'm offering a Forespar 12' aluminum spinnaker pole up for sale on
here because I know most of the boats here are lacking in necessary
options. *Standard piston ends and double bridles. *$299. *

Martin Baxter wrote:
Is Scotty coming up my way? I could use a pole about that long.

If you can wait until next summer, we can deliver it by boat.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King