posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Seniors voting for McCain

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 13:48:18 -0600, "Canuck57"
wrote this crap:

Well, there's that of course, but it doesn't matter. He picked a hot
chick for a running mate. I wonder if Cindy is upset.

Sarah Palin is not a hot chick. She's short, chunky, nearsighted
and...stupid.

Depends, compared to Hillary?

Let's be serious. Sarah Palin is not stupid, and neither is Hillary.
And as for good-looking.
http://www.herobuilders.com/08.htm

I like the superhero one. She could be a mighty warrior.

Do you think there's a Victoria's Secrets where she lives, and does
she shop there?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Seniors voting for McCain [email protected] General 30 November 2nd 08 11:05 AM
Seniors voting for McCain [email protected] Cruising 39 November 2nd 08 11:05 AM
Don't rob seniors Calif Bill General 2 February 1st 08 12:57 PM
Florida seniors Calif Bill General 62 September 27th 07 09:17 PM