posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.rv

Default Finally!!! A smart Democrat . . .

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...neighbors.html

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.rv

I notice the man responsible for the sign is a "Korean War Veteran".

Does he also drive a Holiday Rambler?

Charles Momsen wrote:
I notice the man responsible for the sign is a "Korean War Veteran".

Does he also drive a Holiday Rambler?

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...neighbors.html

--
Gregory Hall

Actually he would pull a Holiday Rambler. He could pull it with a Nash
Rambler but it would be an old Rambler as they stopped making them in
1957.

If he just bought the Holiday Rambler in may be in the form of an RV
instead of a traler.

A freind has an old 1937 I believe Nash. There is a museum devoted to
the Nash in northern Indiana.