posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default A question about the future

million, billion, trillion - what is the next quantity descriptor?

Gazillion? Bizzillion?

Betcha we all know what it is in just another 8 years.

In science, frequency goes Megahertz, Gigahertz, Terahertz and beyond that
it is described by wavelength in nanometers.

We are now in the terahertz region when measuring dollars. I propose the
next measure be the actual weight of the money in pounds of dollar bills.