posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Which ASA members would you go sailing with?

On 29 Sep, 02:23, "Charles Momsen" wrote:
wrote in message

On 25 Sep, 00:29, jlrogers±³© wrote:

I'd like to go sailing with just about everybody who ever posted here on a
regular basis, just to see the real thing.

I would feel nervous about sailing alone with Jax.

~Nervous? Is that all?

Otherwise, I am in complete agreement with you.

I'd like to take Bob out for a short sail - just to see him
get nervous when we got more that a 1/2 mile from the
marina!!!

~Are you trying to give him another heart attack? He's had one already.

Nahhhh.. I'm sure that we would get on just fine.

I'm very understanding of the problems that face obese
Americans.

Regards

Donal

For Prospective New Members Here.................... [email protected] General 0 June 29th 08 01:07 PM
Lose of Members Thom Stewart ASA 1 September 5th 07 11:37 PM
Sailing portal is looking for new team members Thomas ASA 0 April 23rd 04 05:59 PM
Sailing portal is looking for new team members Thomas General 0 April 20th 04 09:37 PM
To all members of this newsgroup. Webmaster Georgetown Online Boat Building 2 September 22nd 03 03:44 PM