posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Evo X

Picked my new one up yesterday....Off now for 4 or 5 daays running it
in through the moutains of NSW and Victoria.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sep 27, 6:28 pm, OzOne wrote:
Picked my new one up yesterday....Off now for 4 or 5 daays running it
in through the moutains of NSW and Victoria.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

Congrats!

Still waiting for mine here! I thought I had one last week, but it was
scooped up before I could make the deal.

RB
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 28 Sep, 13:08, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Still waiting for mine here! I thought I had one last week, but it was
scooped up before I could make the deal.

Obviously, you didn't offer enough!

Don't feel disheartened. There are some cars that have better
performance and are even cheaper! JL posted a link to some
of them last week. Some of them had fewer irritating rattles
from the dashboard, according to the reviewers.

Regards

Donal
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Don't feel disheartened. There are some cars that have better
performance and are even cheaper! JL posted a link to some
of them last week. Some of them had fewer irritating rattles
from the dashboard, according to the reviewers.

Well, 1st of all, I'm hardly disheartened. The 2009 model will be
shipped any week now and then I'll have what I want.
Also: There is no better performing AWD sedan, cheaper or otherwise.
And no one posted links to them. I bet you'll gloss over that one!

Now I'm off to the home theater. My wife and I are about to watch Kill
Bill 2 on our lavish system that you can't afford.

Cheers!

RB

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 29 Sep, 03:33, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Don't feel disheartened. There are some cars that have better
performance and are even cheaper! JL posted a link to some
of them last week. Some of them had fewer irritating rattles
from the dashboard, according to the reviewers.

Well, 1st of all, I'm hardly disheartened. The 2009 model will be
shipped any week now and then I'll have what I want.
Also: There is no better performing AWD sedan, cheaper or otherwise.
And no one posted links to them. I bet you'll gloss over that one!

How much?

Here's a link:-

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/cargrouptests/220788/
subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_type_uk_versus_mitsubishi_e vo_x_fq300_sst.html

One of many derogatory comments from that link:-
"And what does all this leave you with once you actually settle down
driving? A slightly unsatisfying car, I’m afraid. "

Now I'm off to the home theater. My wife and I are about to watch Kill
Bill 2 on our lavish system that you can't afford.

You are correct! I couldn't afford to be seen with that
pretentious tat in my house!

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

--

I think it's great that time and again you demonstrate that you're in
no way afraid to look dumb and ignorant.

You should certainly stick to what you know. We just can't figure out
what that may be!

RB
posted to alt.sailing.asa

You are correct! I couldn't afford to be seen with that
pretentious tat in my house!

Regards

Donal
--

Yeah, those Magnepan panels sure are pretentious!

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p3696847-5.jpg

So is the fully custom amp section and tube pre-amps. Just think of
the special kisses your wife must be holding back!
Oh, and we missed the thrilling car you drive. What was it again?
Hmmmmm?

RB

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 29 Sep, 23:41, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
On Sep 29, 9:22 am, wrote:

On 29 Sep, 03:33, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

[...]

Soooo... tell me. Could you hit a set of green traffic lights at 50,
and
turn right without scratching the waiting cars?.... or using the
brakes??

Think carefully before you heap scorn on me. You should know
me well enough to take the path that will avoid disaster.
Unfortunately, I know you well enough to know that you will
choose personal humiliation over common sense.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 06:22:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Here's a link:-

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/cargrouptests/220788/
subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_type_uk_versus_mitsubishi_ evo_x_fq300_sst.html

One of many derogatory comments from that link:-
"And what does all this leave you with once you actually settle down
driving? A slightly unsatisfying car, I’m afraid. "

Guess the guy really wanted his satisfaction when he pulled up at the
ballet and the parking attendant started droolong over the
'Aston'.....