posted to alt.free.newsservers,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa

Default Not dead, on life support . . .

"Gregory Hall" posted
in alt.free.newsservers on Mon, 8 Sep
2008 15:38:14 -0400:

"Aioe" wrote in message ...
Greg Hall wrote:

aioe is down,

aioe.org is up

Might as well be down for any user trying to post to alt.sailing.asa.

So, my point about it being on life support remains valid.

Why...Need a lot of nntp servers so you won't get caught
morphing...again???? Even when *warned* you continued to be an abusing
idiot.

Bwahahahahaha.....dued...you are such a ****ing crybaby hypocritical
****chop.

Ganz owns you...lock, stock and ****head.

--
K. A. Cannon
kevin.a.cannon at gmail dot com

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

"Aioe" wrote in message ...
Greg Hall wrote:

aioe is down,

aioe.org is up

Might as well be down for any user trying to post to alt.sailing.asa.

So, my point about it being on life support remains valid.

Why...Need a lot of nntp servers so you won't get caught
morphing...again???? Even when *warned* you continued to be an abusing
idiot.

Not according to Gary Burnore. See proof at abnsc. But you managed to get
Gary to go against his own policy. All I can say is you must suck a mean
dick.

Bwahahahahaha.....dued...you are such a ****ing crybaby hypocritical
****chop.

Ganz owns you...lock, stock and ****head.

K.A. Cannon = Ganz. Two more netKKKop peas in a pod. See proof of your true
NetKKKop status on abnwc.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.free.newsservers,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,alt.binaries.news-server-comparison,alt.fucknozzles

"Gregory Hall" posted
in alt.free.newsservers on Mon, 8 Sep
2008 16:48:07 -0400:

.. .

"Aioe" wrote in message ...
Greg Hall wrote:

aioe is down,

aioe.org is up

Might as well be down for any user trying to post to alt.sailing.asa.

So, my point about it being on life support remains valid.

Why...Need a lot of nntp servers so you won't get caught
morphing...again???? Even when *warned* you continued to be an abusing
idiot.

Not according to Gary Burnore. See proof at abnsc. But you managed to get
Gary to go against his own policy. All I can say is you must suck a mean
dick.

You didn't read the AUP at all didja you simpleton ****wit know
nothing abusive little twerp.

Here...lemme refresh your memory:
"No excessive morphing to avoid killfiles."
It's pretty ****ing simple to understand. But you can't.

What's funny is *you* trying to make Gary agree with *YOU*.
Gary gave you a second chance and you ****ed up.
gary and I discussed it...at length.
You were told to behave...you didn't.

Now you have enough sour grapes to open your own whinery.
Neat-0!

Bwahahahahaha.....dued...you are such a ****ing crybaby hypocritical
****chop.

Ganz owns you...lock, stock and ****head.

K.A. Cannon = Ganz. Two more netKKKop peas in a pod. See proof of your true
NetKKKop status on abnwc.

Ok sunshine...have it your way.

You lost last time....you'll be an abusing idiot and follow form
again.

free hint...free speech doesn't mean you can change your nym anytime
you want to say what you want to say after someone has killfiled you.

#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

Create the life that you want at Your Rich Life melbbr4 ASA 0 July 13th 07 11:57 PM
Remarkable device extends battery life and reinvigorates some "dead" batteries [email protected] General 6 March 29th 06 11:25 AM
B&Q - Support Capt. Mooron ASA 4 February 10th 05 03:48 AM
Our Hero is Dead, Dead, Dead John Gaquin General 46 July 2nd 04 12:16 PM