posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Vote for ASA's biggest idiot

Front runners are Bobsprit and Ganz.

Who is going to win?

The bombastic material narcissist?

Or the drug addled useful idiot of the far left?

Register your vote now!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Bombastic Bob all the way!

redbeard wrote:
Front runners are Bobsprit and Ganz.

Who is going to win?

The bombastic material narcissist?

Or the drug addled useful idiot of the far left?

Register your vote now!

Bob the Bombast! Catchy, short, easy to remember. He's got my vote.
After picking myself up of the floor, where I had collapsed in paroxysms
of laughter while reading his hilarious attempts to paint the EVO as a
car to be desired by the gentry, I came to the conclusion that Bob
remains the "Charlie the Tuna" of ASA.

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"redbeard" wrote in message
Front runners are Bobsprit and Ganz.

Who is going to win?

The bombastic material narcissist?

Or the drug addled useful idiot of the far left?

Register your vote now!

Gaynz has my vote for ASA's biggest idiot. It's abundantly clear that he has
fried his brain with very large overdoses of LSD and all manner of other
illegal recreational drugs. His posts to alt.drugs which some anon poster
re-posts here from time to time are proof enough for me.

Gaynz serves as a good example of a bad example and his political view share
something in common with all good leftists. That is they are delusional and
attempt to create a false reality where the productive exist for the benefit
of the inept and lazy who think they have an absolute right to do nothing
but exist to be taken care of.

Few things are more idiotic than this political philosophy. Nobody who has
not damaged their brain to the point that there are no longer any logic
circuits contained therein can possibly believe that any society can exist
where everybody is on the dole and nobody produces - yet this is what idiots
like Gaynz, Muslim Mulatto Barak Hussein Obama and other liberals actually
believe.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
redbeard wrote:
Front runners are Bobsprit and Ganz.

troll sh*t removed

Bob the Bombast! Catchy, short, easy to remember. He's got my vote.
After picking myself up of the floor, where I had collapsed in paroxysms
of laughter while reading his hilarious attempts to paint the EVO as a car
to be desired by the gentry, I came to the conclusion that Bob remains the
"Charlie the Tuna" of ASA.

Cheers
Marty

Duhh... bob always wins!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

redbeard wrote:
Front runners are Bobsprit and Ganz.

troll sh*t removed

Bob the Bombast! Catchy, short, easy to remember. He's got my vote.
After picking myself up of the floor, where I had collapsed in paroxysms
of laughter while reading his hilarious attempts to paint the EVO as a car
to be desired by the gentry, I came to the conclusion that Bob remains the
"Charlie the Tuna" of ASA.

Cheers
Marty

Duhh... bob always wins!

Well of course! He has the most expensive, the biggest, or the smallest
if that's good, the rarest,...........

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

redbeard wrote:
Front runners are Bobsprit and Ganz.

troll sh*t removed

Bob the Bombast! Catchy, short, easy to remember. He's got my vote.
After picking myself up of the floor, where I had collapsed in paroxysms
of laughter while reading his hilarious attempts to paint the EVO as a
car to be desired by the gentry, I came to the conclusion that Bob
remains the "Charlie the Tuna" of ASA.

Cheers
Marty

Duhh... bob always wins!

Well of course! He has the most expensive, the biggest, or the smallest
if that's good, the rarest,...........

Cheers
Marty

Bob is perfect. LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"redbeard" wrote in message
[...]

like Gaynz, Barak Hussein Obama and other liberals actually believe.

--
Gregory Hall

Biggest Flaws Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 16th 06 12:25 PM
The Biggest Idiot Bobsprit ASA 4 June 26th 04 02:19 AM
Biggest Jerks Bobsprit ASA 13 November 6th 03 02:10 AM