Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default How to write the perfect newsgroup abuse report...

Attn: ASA posters,

Please send the following forn when reporting abuse to make our jobs
easier, we don't read all 350,000 newsgroups:

Hurt Feelings Report
Date: ____________________________
Time of Hurtfulness: _______________

Which newsgroup were the words of hurtfulness posted to:
__________________________________________________ Which news server
was used: ______________________________________________
Is there permanent feeling damage:
Yes_____No_____ Did you need a tissue for the
tears: Yes_____No_____
Reasons for filing this report.: Please mark
accordingly…

1) I am a pussy
Yes_____No_____
2) I am thin-skinned
Yes_____No_____
3) I am a whiner
Yes_____No_____
4) I am a homosexual
Yes_____No_____
5) I am a little bitch
Yes_____No_____
6) I am a cry baby
Yes_____No_____
7) I am a liberal
Yes_____No_____
8) I want my mommy
Yes_____No_____
9) I want my binky
Yes_____No_____
10) I have my panties in a wad
Yes_____No_____
11) All of the above
Yes_____No_____

Name of the "real man" who hurt your sensitive little feelings:
__________________________________________________ __

If you feel that you need somebody to hug go home to mommy and let her
hug you and change your diaper. If you feel you need to speak to
somebody to soothe you please call 1-800-CRY-BABY or 1-888-SIS-GIRL.

Girly-man or whiny-bitch who filed this report:
(full name):_______________________________

Date of Birth:_______________

Social Security Number:_______________________________

Credit Card Information: (AMEX, MC, Visa, Disc)
________________________________ Exp Date:_______

Signature of girly-man or whiny-bitch:
Real man or woman being reported:
Baby sitter's signatu
age:_______________ Any other sissy tale-tails, complaints or
suggestions that admins can laugh their asses off at the water cooler:

CC: because she desperately needs some
laughs.