Don White

Default ot Who is Hollykeeley & why does she write to me?

Anyone else getting spammed by this whacko... Holly Keeley?
Don't know how she she got my address, but this religious whacko is scary.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:38:23 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Anyone else getting spammed by this whacko... Holly Keeley?
Don't know how she she got my address, but this religious whacko is scary.

You mean Holly Kelly?

http://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~undergn...letters2.shtml

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Do fishermen eat avocados? This is a question
that no one ever thinks to ask."

Russel Chatham, "Dark Waters" (1988)

Don White

wrote:

Anyone else getting spammed by this whacko... Holly Keeley?
Don't know how she she got my address, but this religious whacko is

scary.

You mean Holly Kelly?

http://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~undergn...letters2.shtml

Later,

Seems similar...she talks of secret societies the world leaders belong
to...the Skull & Crossbones group, secret meeting places
in the western US etc.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 02:49:35 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Anyone else getting spammed by this whacko... Holly Keeley?
Don't know how she she got my address, but this religious whacko is

scary.

You mean Holly Kelly?

http://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~undergn...letters2.shtml

Later,

Seems similar...she talks of secret societies the world leaders belong
to...the Skull & Crossbones group, secret meeting places
in the western US etc.

Ms. Keely, Kelly and various other nom-de-plumes have been ranting for
years - This is just a continuation of the old Rockefeller,
Tri-Lateral, Illumaniti, One World conspiracy. It's the only way
folks like her explain how things work - it's a very paranoid
viewpoint. Doesn't mean that it's any less valid view of the world -
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean somebody isn't out to get
you.

Back a while ago, these used to show up in chain letters and phone
strings. Now, you see these rants show up on blog sites, etc.
Recently, she has purchased email addresses and is spamming - I've
gotten a couple of these under different names to my spam account.

It's similiar to the little old lady who owns an acre of land in every
town surrounding where she really lives just so she can go to town
meeting once a year and spout off about teacher pay, inadequate town
services, snotty town clerks, the general moral degeneration of
today's children and high taxes.

Every town has one of these little old ladies or little old men - it's
their only reason for living. Kelly/Keely/Kelley is much the same
thing just a different slant.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653