posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Testing

Just learning how this is done!!!!!!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"RickFlair" wrote in message
Just learning how this is done!!!!!!!!!!

It worked, but you should probably do test posts to alt.alt.test rather than
a regular newsgroup.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Bob is offline

On Jul 22, 9:54*am, "Capt. JG" wrote:

It worked, but you should probably do test posts to alt.alt.test rather than
a regular newsgroup.

"j" ganz

You call this a "regular newsgroup?" Christ I wipe my feet on the way
out of here..... by the way why do you use the "Capt." in your
address...... is that short for captivating?

Bob

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Your problem, not mine.

Capt. isn't in my address, obviously. If you can't figure it out, I think
you have bigger problems than I can resolve.

"Bob" wrote in message
On Jul 22, 9:54 am, "Capt. JG" wrote:

It worked, but you should probably do test posts to alt.alt.test rather
than
a regular newsgroup.

"j" ganz

You call this a "regular newsgroup?" Christ I wipe my feet on the way
out of here..... by the way why do you use the "Capt." in your
address...... is that short for captivating?

Bob

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Bob is offline

On Jul 22, 10:01*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

Your problem, not mine.

Not really a problem just cant figure out why a guy would associate
Capt. with their name.

Capt. isn't in my address, obviously. If you can't figure it out, I think
you have bigger problems than I can resolve.

Yup, right there. i sure dont care about all the protacals of a place
like this. If this was a few years ago yould be saying, Breaker
breaker 19 and be threatning to hunt me down with a loop. time and
technology change but some people reamain the same

So why did nt ya answer a simple question?

See later goodbuddy.

Bob

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Bob is offline

On Jul 23, 12:43*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

Why wouldn't I? It's an honorific and I have a license.

"j" ganz

What kind of license alows you to call yourself a captain??
Bob

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:03:48 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

Why wouldn't I? It's an honorific and I have a license.

"j" ganz

What kind of license alows you to call yourself a captain??
Bob

He got it a box of Captain Crunch cereal.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

Why wouldn't I? It's an honorific and I have a license.

"j" ganz

What kind of license alows you to call yourself a captain??
Bob

He got it a box of Captain Crunch cereal.

But, I understand that he lied on the application. Probably didn't put any
milk on the cereal

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Testing? Clams Canino General 2 December 13th 06 01:27 AM
testing Boat Building 1 June 20th 06 01:30 AM
testing Daniel -919-542-5566 General 4 November 19th 03 11:59 PM
testing boatlover General 1 October 3rd 03 09:34 PM