posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Bob is offline

Default Testing

On Jul 22, 10:01*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

Your problem, not mine.

Not really a problem just cant figure out why a guy would associate
Capt. with their name.

Capt. isn't in my address, obviously. If you can't figure it out, I think
you have bigger problems than I can resolve.

Yup, right there. i sure dont care about all the protacals of a place
like this. If this was a few years ago yould be saying, Breaker
breaker 19 and be threatning to hunt me down with a loop. time and
technology change but some people reamain the same

So why did nt ya answer a simple question?

See later goodbuddy.

Bob