posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Bob is offline

Default Testing

On Jul 24, 3:03*pm, "Aldys" wrote:
"Bloody Horvath" wrote in message

He got it a box of Captain Crunch cereal.

But, I understand that he lied on the application. *Probably didn't put any
milk on the cereal

Oh, so its one of thoes uscg oupv/ 25 grt licenses that all you need
is a title to a motor boat (15' skiff 10.0 HP) and lie about the
number of days he used it on the Small Vessel Sea Service Form then
pass a test and get his OUPV Inland Captains license....... is that
the one?

Bob
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob" wrote in message
On Jul 24, 3:03 pm, "Aldys" wrote:
"Bloody Horvath" wrote in message

He got it a box of Captain Crunch cereal.

But, I understand that he lied on the application. Probably didn't put any
milk on the cereal

Oh, so its one of thoes uscg oupv/ 25 grt licenses that all you need
is a title to a motor boat (15' skiff 10.0 HP) and lie about the
number of days he used it on the Small Vessel Sea Service Form then
pass a test and get his OUPV Inland Captains license....... is that
the one?

Bob
************************************************** ****************************************

Probably. They also ask you if you've ever used any illegal drugs, IIRC.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

If that's what you think, that's fine with me. I'm done with this
conversation. Have at it.

"Bob" wrote in message

troll bs removed

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
ions...
If that's what you think, that's fine with me. I'm done with this
conversation. Have at it.

You need to change your name to "Capt. Ostrich". You seem to keep your head
buried in the sand most of the time.

Testing? Clams Canino General 2 December 13th 06 01:27 AM
testing Boat Building 1 June 20th 06 01:30 AM
testing Daniel -919-542-5566 General 4 November 19th 03 11:59 PM
testing boatlover General 1 October 3rd 03 09:34 PM