posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa

Default I've finally Had It!

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
The amount of idiots among pilots (or probably pilot-wannabees) is
staggering. I cannot understand why so many still answer to the
Berties and the Manics of this group.

Me, neither.

Just guessing, but I think it's an unholy (and unintentional)
alliance between (a) folks who don't know any better and (b) the
fakers answering their own posts.

The real question is: Why? What is the point of coming to a
piloting group and pretending to be someone else? It's truly sad.

Exactly right. If Bertie is willing to forge someone, you can bet he
is using many IDs. He even clearly admits it.

Really? Where?

In many ways he is just like MX. He insists on being the moderator for
RAP, and will play all the games in the world, to make it happen. Its
all about power and control.

Moi?

Nope. I just post and let people react as they will.

Bertie

Finally John Cairns ASA 5 October 24th 05 08:01 PM
I finally did it! Bart Senior ASA 1 August 18th 04 04:11 PM
Finally !!! Horvath ASA 1 July 27th 03 04:59 AM