posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Forged post above

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 02:50:52 +0000, Maxwell the Obtuse droned:
Max Isn't Well wrote:
Demon Lord Henry Schmidt of Confusion says...
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:29:39 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:
"Maxwell" wrote:

Nope..

Y'know, I was wondering what problem you were seeing, until I

realised
that the False Max is apparently not x-poasting at all, or at least

not
to AUK, unlike his other self. I think that sort of impertinence --
aggressive frogging and cutting the newsgroups line -- deserves
some...attention, that of the, ahem, *feline* variety, IYKWIM(AITYD).

There does seem to be a proliferation of Maxwells these days...

True. ****es me off no end.

Watch out for phonies, that's what I (and Richard Garriott) always say.

MIS
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Maxwell Isn't Smart wrote in
news
"Maxwell" wrote:

Nope..

Y'know, I was wondering what problem you were seeing, until I

realised
that the False Max is apparently not x-poasting at all, or at least

not
to AUK, unlike his other self. I think that sort of impertinence --
aggressive frogging and cutting the newsgroups line -- deserves
some...attention, that of the, ahem, *feline* variety, IYKWIM

(AITYD).

There does seem to be a proliferation of Maxwells these days...

True. ****es me off no end.

Watch out for phonies, that's what I (and Richard Garriott) always

say.

They're ruining usernet.

MtI

posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

In article , Maxwell the
Ignorant says...

Maxwell Isn't Smart wrote in
news
"Maxwell" wrote:

Nope..

Y'know, I was wondering what problem you were seeing, until I
realised
that the False Max is apparently not x-poasting at all, or at least
not
to AUK, unlike his other self. I think that sort of impertinence --
aggressive frogging and cutting the newsgroups line -- deserves
some...attention, that of the, ahem, *feline* variety, IYKWIM

(AITYD).

There does seem to be a proliferation of Maxwells these days...

True. ****es me off no end.

Watch out for phonies, that's what I (and Richard Garriott) always

say.

They're ruining usernet.

Signal is dead.

Long live noise!

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Maxwell the
Ignorant says...

Maxwell Isn't Smart wrote in
news

"Maxwell" wrote:

Nope..

Y'know, I was wondering what problem you were seeing, until I
realised
that the False Max is apparently not x-poasting at all, or at

least
not
to AUK, unlike his other self. I think that sort of impertinence

--
aggressive frogging and cutting the newsgroups line -- deserves
some...attention, that of the, ahem, *feline* variety, IYKWIM

(AITYD).

There does seem to be a proliferation of Maxwells these days...

True. ****es me off no end.

Watch out for phonies, that's what I (and Richard Garriott) always

say.

They're ruining usernet.

Signal is dead.

Long live noise!

Actualyl, i kind of see th ereverse happening. Some of the noise is
still there, but most of the guys who always actually talked flying are
still posting away like nothing has happened.No kill files. and they
don;t care who they talk to as long as it's about something interesting
in.

Gives one hope.

Bertie
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" wrote:

[...]

And makes sense in its own way. All that takes is a modicum of
self-discipline. You've said most of the folks in here are really
pilots, and I'd hope thta pilots as a group might have a bit more
discipline than the general population.

In fact, that might be an interesting commentary on those few here who
obviously lack that same discipline. *grin*

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"

And another forged post Bertie the Bunyip[_2_] ASA 0 June 4th 08 04:01 AM
Forged post Bertie the Bunyip[_2_] ASA 0 June 4th 08 03:12 AM
I've seen a post or two Capt. Neal® ASA 2 December 19th 04 03:38 AM
can we get him to post here? Scott Vernon ASA 43 August 29th 03 12:05 PM