posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Ian Ian is offline

Default Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:44:32 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Ian wrote in news:1t05v5vfdvhl.1ar66dw8budtw.dlg@
40tude.net:

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:33:42 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Ian wrote in
:

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:13:06 +0000 (UTC), Greg Hall wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g251n1$lp6$20
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:RD21k.303$js1.22
@newsfe24.lga:

"Steve Leyland"
wrote
in
message :

: Is somebody cross-posting this stuff?

I blame aratzio

--
Steve Leyland

Around RAP, be blame Bertie the Buttlipps.

Of course you do.

Nothing to do with you whatsoever.

Bertie

Hey Bertie, you ignorant arse! I've done a wee bit of checking and
found out who you are in real life. You should shut your pie hole
real if you wanna remain anonymous.

Just to let you know that I'm not bluffing here are your initials -
J.M.

What do you have to say about that?

You are Martin Paterson AKA Martin
and ICMFP!

Mmmkay.

Is he going to throw his cloggzz out of the box?

Bertie

Yes. His tulips too, probably.

He sounds vicious.

Bertie

He's nothing more than a turd on the shoe of humanity.
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Ian wrote in news:81jpseelflyj.lpdperw7bkbx$.dlg@
40tude.net:

-
J.M.

What do you have to say about that?

You are Martin Paterson AKA Martin
and ICMFP!

Mmmkay.

Is he going to throw his cloggzz out of the box?

Bertie

Yes. His tulips too, probably.

He sounds vicious.

Bertie

He's nothing more than a turd on the shoe of humanity.

I'm sure you're probably over-selling him there.

Bertie
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

"Ian" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:36:02 +0000 (UTC), Greg Hall wrote:

Ian wrote in
:

You are Martin Paterson AKA Martin
and ICMFP!

And you are wrong! Martin is just your average, everyday, run of the
mill
netKKKop. What an insult being accused of being him!

Wrong. Martin's not just your average, everyday, run of the mill
netKKKop.

He tries to ruin people in RL too.

He's scum! He and I go way back. He's sent bogus abuse reports to every
newserver I've ever had. But, finally the admins have caught onto his
backstabbing and lying. If you guys are here (uk.rec.sailing) because of his
netKKKopping then I understand why you are here. Any group harboring and
supporting known netKKKops deserves what it gets.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

"Gregory Hall" wrote in
:

"Ian" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:36:02 +0000 (UTC), Greg Hall wrote:

Ian wrote in
:

You are Martin Paterson AKA Martin
and ICMFP!

And you are wrong! Martin is just your average, everyday, run of
the mill
netKKKop. What an insult being accused of being him!

Wrong. Martin's not just your average, everyday, run of the mill
netKKKop.

He tries to ruin people in RL too.

He's scum! He and I go way back. He's sent bogus abuse reports to
every newserver I've ever had. But, finally the admins have caught
onto his backstabbing and lying. If you guys are here (uk.rec.sailing)
because of his netKKKopping then I understand why you are here. Any
group harboring and supporting known netKKKops deserves what it gets

Ah, yer one of the sailorz!

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhahwh!

Yeh, you realllllly kicked my ass, dincha?

Bwawhahwhahwahwhahhwhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahw!

Bertie
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:VLH1k.3522$t07.3236
@newsfe22.lga:

"Greg Hall" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27fm1$6ea$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

--
Gregory Hall aka Bluto (remember me?)

Should I?

Bertie

Of course, Jeffery (is that the correct spelling?), you don't

remember
poor Bluto who singlehandedly got you and the black helicopter losers
shut off at their upstream server. Poor Burnore had to jump through
hoops finding somebody else who would put up with his constant net
abuse. I guess it's only natural to block out bad memories where you

and
your ilk got their arses kicked.

--
Gregory (Bluto) Hall

Jeffery eh?

Very interesting Greg, do tell!!!

God i love usenet.

Bertie

posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

"Gregory Hall" wrote in news:1u47em.qdh.19.1
@news.alt.net:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Gregory Hall" wrote in
:

"Ian" wrote in message
[...]

Nah, not yours especially. You're just a fuzzy little wabbit. But K.A.
Cannon and G. Burnore and that Meow army loser - can't think of his
worthless name anymore and a couple others I squashed their scrotums

big
time.

Good for you! When was that again? They seem to be reproducing just
fine.... Tha's why I ask..

Bertie. er Jeffery.

posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27hth$6ea$15
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

largish snip

Bertie. er Jeffery.

Does this sound familiar?

"I've found that glider pilots make better jet drivers.The guys who do
the best deadstick landings in the simulator are all glider pilots.It
definitely gives you an edge in managing the flight."

Hoooooohah!

--
Gregory Hall

posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Greg Hall wrote in news:1u492n.hcq.17.1
@news.alt.net:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27hth$6ea$15
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

largish snip

Bertie. er Jeffery.

Does this sound familiar?

Ooohkay..

"I've found that glider pilots make better jet drivers.The guys who do
the best deadstick landings in the simulator are all glider pilots.It
definitely gives you an edge in managing the flight."

Well, it'd be a help I suppose. Some glider guys might have an avantage.
The AirCanada 767 pilot was a glider pilot in his youth. Don't remember
saying it if that's what you mean. I say a looot of stuff though.

Doeshtis mean we're stil playing?

Bertie
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

Greg Hall wrote in news:1u492n.hcq.17.1
@news.alt.net:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27hth$6ea$15
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

largish snip

Bertie. er Jeffery.

Does this sound familiar?

Ooohkay..

"I've found that glider pilots make better jet drivers.The guys who
do the best deadstick landings in the simulator are all glider
pilots.It definitely gives you an edge in managing the flight."

Well, it'd be a help I suppose. Some glider guys might have an
avantage. The AirCanada 767 pilot was a glider pilot in his youth.
Don't remember saying it if that's what you mean. I say a looot of
stuff though.

Doeshtis mean we're stil playing?

Bertie

I luvs ta play!

I was simply *hunting* for answers. Your reference to the Air Canada 767
pilot is a dead giveaway. I'm so smart sometimes I hate myself.

--
Gregory Hall

Who is to blame? Lonny B ASA 0 April 9th 05 12:34 AM
Don't Blame Bush... Tamaroak General 0 July 25th 04 06:10 PM
Blame the Liberals!!! Bobsprit ASA 22 November 8th 03 02:38 AM
Not to blame the victim . . . BUT : [email protected] Cruising 4 August 13th 03 12:32 AM
Not to "blame the victim" . . . BUT: [email protected] ASA 3 August 9th 03 03:23 AM