posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Default We blame Bertie the ButtlippS

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:RD21k.303$js1.22
@newsfe24.lga:

"Steve Leyland" wrote

in
message :

: Is somebody cross-posting this stuff?

I blame aratzio

--
Steve Leyland

Around RAP, be blame Bertie the Buttlipps.

Of course you do.

Nothing to do with you whatsoever.

Bertie
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g251n1$lp6$20
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:RD21k.303$js1.22
@newsfe24.lga:

"Steve Leyland" wrote

in
message :

: Is somebody cross-posting this stuff?

I blame aratzio

--
Steve Leyland

Around RAP, be blame Bertie the Buttlipps.

Of course you do.

Nothing to do with you whatsoever.

Bertie

Hey Bertie, you ignorant arse! I've done a wee bit of checking and found
out who you are in real life. You should shut your pie hole real if you
wanna remain anonymous.

Just to let you know that I'm not bluffing here are your initials - J.M.

What do you have to say about that?

--
Gregory Hall aka Bluto (remember me?)

posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Ian Ian is offline

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:13:06 +0000 (UTC), Greg Hall wrote:

[...]

You are Martin Paterson AKA Martin
and ICMFP!
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:tdH1k.3515$t07.2938
@newsfe22.lga:

"Greg Hall" wrote in message

Hey Bertie, you ignorant arse! I've done a wee bit of checking and

found
out who you are in real life. You should shut your pie hole real if

you
wanna remain anonymous.

Just to let you know that I'm not bluffing here are your initials -

J.M.

What do you have to say about that?

--
Gregory Hall aka Bluto (remember me?)

Well what do you know, could it really be true?

Seems you might have found the cure for our strain of cancer.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahw!

God I love usenet.

Bertie
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Ian wrote in
:

[...]

Mmmkay.

Is he going to throw his cloggzz out of the box?

Bertie

posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Ian wrote in
:

You are Martin Paterson AKA Martin
and ICMFP!

And you are wrong! Martin is just your average, everyday, run of the mill
netKKKop. What an insult being accused of being him!

--
Gregory Hall
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Ian Ian is offline

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:33:42 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Ian wrote in
:

[...]

Yes. His tulips too, probably.
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Ian wrote in news:1t05v5vfdvhl.1ar66dw8budtw.dlg@
40tude.net:

[...]

He sounds vicious.

Bertie
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Ian wrote in
:

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:36:02 +0000 (UTC), Greg Hall wrote:

Ian wrote in
:

You are Martin Paterson AKA Martin
and ICMFP!

And you are wrong! Martin is just your average, everyday, run of the
mill netKKKop. What an insult being accused of being him!

Wrong. Martin's not just your average, everyday, run of the mill
netKKKop.

He tries to ruin people in RL too.

And he's trying to ruin the bunyip?

Oh no!

But I'm not disabled!

(there ya go Maxie, insert lame here.....)

Bertie

Who is to blame? Lonny B ASA 0 April 9th 05 12:34 AM
Don't Blame Bush... Tamaroak General 0 July 25th 04 06:10 PM
Blame the Liberals!!! Bobsprit ASA 22 November 8th 03 02:38 AM
Not to blame the victim . . . BUT : [email protected] Cruising 4 August 13th 03 12:32 AM
Not to "blame the victim" . . . BUT: [email protected] ASA 3 August 9th 03 03:23 AM