Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Default And again - Bertie forges another post

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:6921k.285$js1.21
@newsfe24.lga:

"

Prove it fjukkwit and I'm off usenet tomorrow.

You can;'t, cause you're stupid and ful of ****.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip Maxprop ASA 1 May 11th 06 02:04 PM
How do you like it Bertie? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 2 August 13th 03 02:37 AM
BERTIE ALERT jlrogers ASA 2 August 8th 03 07:31 AM
Know why I don't see Bertie any more? Simple Simon ASA 31 July 31st 03 05:29 AM