posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default William F. Buckley vs Ted Kennedy

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 May 2008 23:26:19 -0700 (PDT), "
said:

Stop faking my sig, Gregory, or I'll come over there and stomp your puny
arse!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilbur Hubbard
Allied Seawind 32, "Sea Isle"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a new low...

Neal ****ed up and put the wrong sig on his post. That was a pathetic
effort
to cover his error.

Check the headers you banal barrister! Different news servers on each post's
headers. You idiots and your conspiracy sock puppet nonsense. Get a clue why
don't you? Not even the great and legendary Capt. Neal® would spend his
hard-earned cash on two different news servers just to confuse the
dull-witted. While I might be the good captain's unworthy protégé I have
nowhere the mental acuity of that great man, and less than half his vast
sailing knowledge.

Did you know Capt. Neal took down his world famous website at the behest of
the Bush administration. Mr. Bush feared a mass exodus from the U.S. should
the Democrats manage to get control of all three branches of federal
government. The lessons that the Good Captain provided for free on the
Internet were so good that millions of taxpayers would have easily been able
to purchase a small, stout, blue water sailing vessel such as the seaworthy
and irrepressible Coronado 27 and take his bank accounts along to deposit in
some more secure country where the government isn't interested in taking
about 90% of it. The brain drain of these highly motivated and competent,
rugged individuals would immediately bring about the downfall of the entire
U.S.A.

Unlike Democrats, Mr. Bush actually loves this great country and would not
readily see it totally destroyed as the Democrats are hell bent upon doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilbur Hubbard
Allied Seawind 32, "Sea Isle"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Vito" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote
Unlike Democrats, Mr. Bush actually loves this great country and would
not readily see it totally destroyed as the Democrats are hell bent upon
doing.

Mr Bush would be the first to advise you not to stay up late, drink, and
do bad drugs.

I guess that's why Capt. JG keeps bad-mouthing him . . .

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:17:37 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

"Vito" wrote in message
.. .
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote
Unlike Democrats, Mr. Bush actually loves this great country and would
not readily see it totally destroyed as the Democrats are hell bent upon
doing.

Mr Bush would be the first to advise you not to stay up late, drink, and
do bad drugs.

I guess that's why Capt. JG keeps bad-mouthing him . . .

You can't be that stupid......

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:17:37 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

"Vito" wrote in message
. ..
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote
Unlike Democrats, Mr. Bush actually loves this great country and would
not readily see it totally destroyed as the Democrats are hell bent
upon
doing.

Mr Bush would be the first to advise you not to stay up late, drink, and
do bad drugs.

I guess that's why Capt. JG keeps bad-mouthing him . . .

You can't be that stupid......

You're right! Nobody can be as stupid as Capt. JG.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 19:58:34 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:17:37 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

"Vito" wrote in message
.. .
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote
Unlike Democrats, Mr. Bush actually loves this great country and would
not readily see it totally destroyed as the Democrats are hell bent
upon
doing.

Mr Bush would be the first to advise you not to stay up late, drink, and
do bad drugs.

I guess that's why Capt. JG keeps bad-mouthing him . . .

You can't be that stupid......

You're right! Nobody can be as stupid as Capt. JG.

It appears that you are indeed very stupid.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:05:08 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

OzOne wrote in message ...
It appears that you are indeed very stupid.

And, I'm supposed to take to heart what one of three twins says? If I did I
would, indeed, be stupid. Why? Because I'd be listening to an afterbirth.

Oh my.....you're ignorant as well as stupid.