posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT - turning America into a nation of wimps and pussies!

http://online.wsj.com/public/article... main_tff_top

Military now considering awarding purple hearts for psychological disorders.
My how the mighty have fallen!

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
http://online.wsj.com/public/article... main_tff_top

Military now considering awarding purple hearts for psychological
disorders. My how the mighty have fallen!

--
Gregory Hall

Or, "Johnny comes whining and sniveling home again, hooray, hoorah!" I
agree, that's so disgraceful giving credence to anybody who acts like some
psycho nut case. Hey, if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.
Nobody made you join the military.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 13-May-2008, "Gregory Hall" wrote:

Military now considering awarding purple hearts for psychological
disorders.
My how the mighty have fallen!

That's what happens when civilian bed wetters run a war rather than
warriors. The U.S. is playing meal-on-wheels to the enemy while suffering
the attacks of savages. Rebuild that ********??????? The United States won
the war in 3 1/2 weeks - attempting to make them civilized is asinine.

Back out all the troops, dispose of munitions by launching them from the
border, and let them sort themselves out. The height of stupidity is
"bringing democracy to the middle east" when it exists nowhere else on Earth
except in prisons and the bushes of Africa. They have a democracy in Iraq
(by ludicrous "American" standards) meaning they can elect their own dirt
bags. Like in the U.S. The U.S. doesn't like the dirt bags that were
elected. Hhahahahahahahaha - same in "Palestine" and Lebanon.

Worse is coming.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Steve" wrote in message

[...]

Can't argue with your logic. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right is
a truism. The Iraq war was definitely worth doing and had the wholehearted
sanction of the U.S. Congress. Even all but one or two Democrats were on the
bandwagon. Where we fell short was in the doing it right. PC reared it's
ugly head.

Doing it right would have entailed doing what we did in the first month.
Then we should have withdrawn completely along the borders and secured them.
Then we should have let the disparate factions duke it out. If we didn't
like the outcome we should have then bombed the winners out of existence and
then let them have at it again until some semblance of a civilized and
secure winner emerged. Then and only then we go back in and set up a
permanent military base paid for with Iraqi oil along with cheap oil in the
future until all military spending on the war was reimbursed.

That's the way a man would have handled it. Wimps did it the way we saw it
done.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 16-May-2008, "Gregory Hall" wrote:

Doing it right would have entailed doing what we did in the first month.
Then we should have withdrawn completely along the borders and secured
them.
Then we should have let the disparate factions duke it out. If we didn't
like the outcome we should have then bombed the winners out of existence
and
then let them have at it again until some semblance of a civilized and
secure winner emerged. Then and only then we go back in and set up a
permanent military base paid for with Iraqi oil along with cheap oil in
the
future until all military spending on the war was reimbursed.

That's the way a man would have handled it. Wimps did it the way we saw it

done.

It's refreshing to know there's more than me out here who think we're wimps.
If you listen to the bed wetters, "Bush is a Nazi" which is just the
opposite to the truth. The PC baloney is why the U.S. is history. Where's
Truman or MacArthur when we need them. (actually I said that exact same
thing on Sept. 11.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 13 May 2008 19:33:54 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote this crap:

http://online.wsj.com/public/article... main_tff_top

Military now considering awarding purple hearts for psychological disorders.
My how the mighty have fallen!

No mighty warriors should allow this.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Wimps! Wilbur Hubbard ASA 0 May 14th 07 11:45 PM
Pussies of a Feather Capt. Rob ASA 103 May 1st 07 12:37 AM
BB pussies out again Scotty ASA 1 June 10th 06 02:10 AM
9mm is for Wimps Skipper General 43 February 16th 06 03:44 PM
FBI turned AMERICA into a NATION of PROGRAMMED SLAVES and ROBOTS Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 November 16th 04 11:22 PM