posted to alt.irc,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Default ATTN: JeanDeArc clit licker and all around dyke.

Lezbohemian Rapsody is your song??
posted to alt.irc,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

Default JeanDeArc clit licker and all around dyke.

"Postcount Dracula" wrote in message

Lezbohemian Rapsody is your song??

What issue exactly do you have with lesbianism?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

"If it is non-empirical, then it does not exist."
"DanielSan" asserting that his mind does
not exist.

"The firmware of a router can become sick after awhile of continuous
usage." DUHane Arnold MR. giving technical advice.

posted to alt.irc,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:41:03 +1000, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
"Kadaitcha Man" got double secret
probation for writing:

"Postcount Dracula" wrote in message

Lezbohemian Rapsody is your song??

What issue exactly do you have with lesbianism?

He loses out to the competition.

--

A Number 1, Grade A, Prime USDA 'Ratz
Accept No Substitute

posted to alt.irc,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote:

"Postcount Dracula" wrote in message

Lezbohemian Rapsody is your song??

What issue exactly do you have with lesbianism?

they never validate for parking

arf meow arf - everything thing i know i learned
from the collective unconscience of odd bodkins
sacramento - political pigsty of the western world
or a babys arm holding an apple

posted to alt.irc,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks

"mariposas rand mair fheal" wrote in message
In article ,
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote:

"Postcount Dracula" wrote in message

Lezbohemian Rapsody is your song??

What issue exactly do you have with lesbianism?

they never validate for parking

Oh. In that case, KILL TEHM ALL!!!1!

Attn all Bouler Tall Ship Photos 15 August 8th 07 05:42 PM
ATTN: SW Tom HK General 8 June 25th 07 03:40 AM
A Whole in his Dyke Capt. Rob ASA 0 February 8th 05 12:17 PM
Do you have dreams of tonguing Marge Simpson's sweaty clit? Old Nick Boat Building 0 July 14th 04 03:46 PM