Default Bruce in Bangkok begone! Long.

This post tells a tale about power and politics and propaganda, about
the tension between respectable, sensible sailors and pudibund brigands
like Bruce in Bangkok. It is a story about Bruce's efforts to shift our
news group from a culture of conscience to a culture of consensus.

Let me get to the crux of the matter: I recently read some posts of his
and they tell a bunch of people that he would sooner give up money,
fame, power, and happiness than read posts from his enemies list. I
can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply
don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text.

While some information provided in his posts may be factual, other
material is unsubstantiated rumor or hate-filled dissertations. He
believes that censorship is noble, slavery is freedom, and ignorance is
strength. Sorry, but I have to call foul on that one. Other than that, I
never used to be particularly concerned about Bruce's constant
pretending and snow jobs. Any damned fool, or so I thought, could see
that as that last sentence suggests,

I have no set opinion as to whether or not Bruce is immovably entrenched
in his manipulative philosophical positions. I do, however, decidedly
maintain that my goal is to strengthen this discussion group so we can
weather the storms that threaten our foundation. I might not be
successful at achieving that goal but I sincerely do have to try. I must
suggest that Bruce and his ilk are doing the exact wrong thing by even
mentioning the name of one Wilbur Hubbard. To do so just brings him more
fame and fortune. You can't even mention destroyers like Mr. Hubbard!

What I find frightening is that some subscribers actually believe
Bruce's line that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. In
this case, "sock puppet" refers to a stratum of the residual
intelligentsia surviving the repression of the moronic, base subscriber,
not to those seekers of truth who understand that if one dares to
criticize even a single tenet of Bruce's jaded ideas, one is promptly
condemned as predatory, blockish, deluded, disruptive or whatever
epithet Bruce deems most appropriate, usually without much explanation.
He has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of
caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without
any sense of limits could desire to shift blame from those who benefit
from oppression to those who suffer from it.

It's easy enough to hate Bruce any day of the week on general
principles. But now I'll tell you about some very specific things that
Bruce is up to, things that ought to make a real Bruce-hater out of all
of you. First off, I believe I have finally figured out what makes
people like him subject human beings to indignities. It appears to be a
combination of an overactive but senile mind, lack of common sense,
assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to
the real world. (After all his world consists of a dock in Bangkok.)

Moreover he's living a lie. He failed at his attempt at circumnavigation
and ended up stuck in a third-world country of druggies and sex
offenders.He says he likes it there. What does that say about his moral
code. His ethics? His humanity?

So long as the crass inequities that characterize that society persist,
Bruce's janissaries will be unable to deny that it is easier to see
faults in others than in themselves. But it takes perseverance to weaken
the critical links in his nexus of self-aggrandizing simplism. All this
aside, I hope to convert retreat into advance. To turn this newsgroup
from inane to interesting.

This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me
remind you that Bruce's disciples all look like Bruce, think like Bruce,
act like Bruce, and institutionalize pharisaism through systematic
coersion, distorted lies and ideas, and dubious morality, just like
Bruce does. And all this in the name of -- let me see if I can get their
propaganda straight -- brotherhood, service and fellowship. Ha!

Now that this post is over, I pray that my logic and passion have
convinced you that Mr. Bruce's conduct is worse than the Black Death of
olden times.

--
W. Mouch, State Science Institute

Wesley,
This dissertation is no better than Wilber's diatribes. You have very
successfully placed yourself in the same category. I mean, who are you? What
does this well structured language have to do with boats and cruising? We
are not discussing the missing Higg's Boson, Cern or the Fermi Labs. I like
to read about Bruce's opinions. His opinions are valid, after all, he floats
boats. I do not always agree, as my experiences occasionally are different,
but the reason why we boat people lurk here is to learn of these opinions
and experiences. Go get a boat and some real world marine experiences and
please come back after you're all grown up and prepared to add value. Until
then, **** off!
Steve

"Wesley Mouch" wrote in message
[...]

Roger Long wrote:
"Steve Lusardi" wrote

This dissertation is no better than Wilber's diatribes. You have very

successfully placed yourself in the same category.

Now why do you think that is? Take a careful look a the phrasing. The fact
that the name is of a character from "Atlas Shrugged" is another tip off.

--
Roger Long

Roger, did you notice the cross posting to ASA?

--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne
posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.philosophy.objectivism

[...]

Why are you tossing such magnificent pearls before swine? You should have a
wider, international audience to blanket in your profound wisdom and
entertaining writing style. I have a friend, Kay Ludlow, a former author who
is now working as a fishwife. She could help you establish a blog of
worldwide repute and, if necessary, myself and my colleague John could
construct a transmitter of radio waves never discovered previously that will
transmit on all frequencies and over power all receivers. After that we
could enjoy one of Hugh Askston's famous hamburger sandwiches, a combination
of simple ingredients and an unusual skill, at his dinner atop a long, hard
climb near the Kennicott copper mines.

Quentin Daniels

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 03:36:52 +0000 (UTC), Wesley Mouch
wrote:

This post tells a tale

One more for the kill file.

On Apr 12, 12:18*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 03:36:52 +0000 (UTC), Wesley Mouch
wrote:
This post tells a tale

One more for the kill file.

But I want to know how Wesley R-E-A-L-L-Y feels. Don't you want to
hear the next loquacious, rambling, moronic rant that might spew forth
from its mentally-deranged orifice? LOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

-Jay
(Being a touch bad but now returning to the quest for the perfect
portable outboard to power his 14' yacht at breakneck walking speeds)

posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.philosophy.objectivism

"Quentin Daniels" wrote in
:

[...]

One of my duties in my position is to scientifically disseminate
information that will expose private sources of censorship. Censorship
is a legitmate function of government and any amateur attempt tends to
cast a bad light on government's professionalism. Censorship done right
is not even noticed by the masses. We government officials must insist
censorship be done properly lest the term become dishonored.

When somebody like Bruce in Bangkok gets involved it harms those of us
who do it for a living and do it well. Public education is a good
example. For years we have been propagandizing young ductile minds to
the point where they believe in government as a father figure. An all
loving and caring provider concerned only with a citizens welfare.
Therefore a professional blog aimed at the proletariat would be
redundant and might do more harm than good. To be the most effective
censorship must remain, centralized, discrete and seen to be honorable
and in the public interest.

We're close to the tipping point in our efforts to obtain a pliant,
well-to-do citizenry that will work for the good of the proletariate by
sacrificing happily their individual rights and wealth. By the same
token, any technology you might personally hold rights to rightly
belongs to the government as government is the only qualified entity to
decide who benefits from it and who doesn't Such action is beyond
individual discretion to hold or distribute.

On Apr 13, 6:10*pm, Wesley Mouch wrote:
"Quentin Daniels" wrote :

[...]

W. Mouch, State Science Institute- Hide quoted text -

Oh, I'm gonna puke! Scientifically... Help me!
Wilbur is trying to reinvent himself as a scientist.

"Quentin Daniels" wrote :

[...]

Wilbur is trying to reinvent himself as a scientist.- Hide quoted text -

Wesley, wesley still tied to the dock. changed his named caused his
other rhimed with cock.
So now he says he's a socket rientist. How can a real person,
enjoying sailing (away from the dock) respond?

Mr. Mouch is prone on the couch, hand gripping you know where,
dreaming..just dreaming of the day when his cocklines break and he'll
be free and
have to experience the pleasure of ......................sinking!

You give the name JERK a huge step down. Poor soul.

Don't try to join SSCA cause you need to be able to not only count,
but name them.

Well then "Wesley", Perhaps you should use your own words rather than
someone elses.
Plagerism is such a pathetic and ugly thing.
Regards,
JR

[...]

Bruce in Bangkok begone! Long. Wesley Mouch Cruising 10 April 15th 08 07:10 PM
Bangkok Gordon Cruising 1 October 25th 07 06:52 AM
More proof that Bruce on the Bangkok Dock is no sailor Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 26 August 22nd 07 11:32 AM
Ping Bruce in Bangkok Herodotus Cruising 28 August 19th 07 01:12 AM
Bruce King Bart Senior ASA 4 June 26th 04 03:43 AM