posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Capt. JG's top ten lies

Fellow sailors.. the language and the topics are unbecoming.
It is time to change tacks.. and write intersting and
entertaining stories.
Check out Sterling Hayden's Voyage
a masterfullu written novel
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"John W. Bienko" wrote in message
Fellow sailors.. the language and the topics are unbecoming.
It is time to change tacks.. and write intersting and
entertaining stories.
Check out Sterling Hayden's Voyage
a masterfullu written novel

Careful there, John. You seem to be calling Capt. JG unbecoming. Though
true, aren't you aware of the fact that the Mr. Gay has netKKKopped
subscribers for less of an affront than that?

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sterling Hayden

"John W. Bienko" wrote in message
Fellow sailors.. the language and the topics are unbecoming.
It is time to change tacks.. and write intersting and
entertaining stories.
Check out Sterling Hayden's Voyage
a masterfullu written novel

A couple of great books... I liked The Wanderer the best.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com