posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OK Scotty I found them. Capt. JG's posts where he uses LSD

Scotty, I found those links for you about Capt. JG doing LSD trips and his posts
describing them.... It was Gilligan not Ted Bell. My bad. Anyhoo here they are.
The group's named alt.drugs. Duh! I shoulda remembered that. So simple.

http://tinyurl.com/ya93xt

http://tinyurl.com/yex65q

See what I mean. Public domain stuff. Can you imagine the hypocrisy. Some dude
does illegal drugs, then lies on his application for a Coast Guard Captain license
and then takes kids out in his boat for money and he might have an LSD flashback
at any time. This is all OK with him but he snitches on people who post here when
they say something he doesn't like.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Very interesting.

Wonder what he meant by this, ''A "good" situation would be
a group
of 3 or 4 with one person straight.'' ?

Scotty

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...
Scotty, I found those links for you about Capt. JG

doing LSD trips and his posts
describing them.... It was Gilligan not Ted Bell. My

bad. Anyhoo here they are.
The group's named alt.drugs. Duh! I shoulda remembered

that. So simple.

http://tinyurl.com/ya93xt

http://tinyurl.com/yex65q

See what I mean. Public domain stuff. Can you imagine

the hypocrisy. Some dude
does illegal drugs, then lies on his application for a

Coast Guard Captain license
and then takes kids out in his boat for money and he might

have an LSD flashback
at any time. This is all OK with him but he snitches on

people who post here when
they say something he doesn't like.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Very interesting.

Wonder what he meant by this, ''A "good" situation would be
a group
of 3 or 4 with one person straight.'' ?

Scotty

Looks to me that Neal has once again become fixated on me. This is
indicitive of deep psychological problems, and we should pity him.
--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks

On 31 Jan 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.sailing.asa and heard
Capt. JG cry out in ...

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Very interesting.

Wonder what he meant by this, ''A "good" situation would be
a group
of 3 or 4 with one person straight.'' ?

Scotty

Looks to me that Neal has once again become fixated on me. This is
indicitive of deep psychological problems, and we should pity him.

Well.... when you run around telling on people like a schoolyard snitch,
you tend to draw attention to yourself...

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty,

Did you also miss the heroin one?

I'm Ted Bell!

MacGregor Found Guilty . . . Attn: JimC Paladin ASA 5 November 16th 06 01:51 PM
Osama Found Hanged JGK Cruising 0 July 24th 04 03:46 AM
Tucson men's boat found adrift in gulf Renegade General 1 October 31st 03 03:49 PM