Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Trip Report: Mystic to St Thomas

You may wish to investigate the Canadian model.
Basic health care as well as basic hospital and
operating room costs are covered by the federal
and provincial tax system.
In my case I pay additional premiums of about $100
per month for private room hospital coverage.. to
a maximum of $300 per day of hospital stay.
Costs above that figure would have to be paid
directly by me.