posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default communication

Fairly new to the group. My wife and I purchased a 40' sailboat about 6
months ago and are ready for our first long trip, We plan to spend 2-3
months in the Florida keys and Bahamas--mostly the latter. Any
suggestions on a reasonably priced ( I know cheap is out of the question )
phone and or data plans out there? Many thanks in advance for any and all
suggestions. Also open to starting an ongoing exchange of experiences
with any who have done or are doing similar trips.