posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sailing Antarctica - new photobook!

My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica will be
published next week. You can enjoy a preview in the different galleries on
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.nl

Hope you like it.....and buy it ;-)

T.Heslenfeld
travel photographer
The Netherlands
www.thijsheslenfeld.nl

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wow...very nice....what camera eq did you use? whats the
web or photo book service you are using......great shots !!

On Nov 13, 4:40 pm, "T.Heslenfeld" officeatthijsheslenfelddotcom
wrote:
My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica will be
published next week. You can enjoy a preview in the different galleries onhttp://www.thijsheslenfeld.nl

Hope you like it.....and buy it ;-)

T.Heslenfeld
travel photographer
The Netherlandswww.thijsheslenfeld.nl

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Meaning no disrespect but Antarctica is the last place I would want to
sail to. If you can't wear shorts it ain't worth going.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ringmaster wrote:
Meaning no disrespect but Antarctica is the last place I would want to
sail to. If you can't wear shorts it ain't worth going.

What's wrong with you, of course you can wear shorts, up here we figure
if the water isn't solid, it's still summer!

Cheers
Marty