posted to alt.sailing

Default sailing to Antarctica on a tallship: looking for a bookpublisher

Hi there,

I sailed to Antarctica on Dutch square rigged barque 'Europa' last december
(see the
Antarctica-section on my website:
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame...19&photoId=425 ) and sold
my images and articles on this trip quiet good. I am now planning to do a
similar trip on the same ship again. This time however the trip will be all
the way from Argentina via Antarctica to South Georgia, Tristan da Cunha and
South Africa.

My aim now is to get a coffeetable photo-book published on these spectacular
trips. And my question is simple: can anybody recommend internationally
oriented publishers of photobooks that might be interested in this?
Antarctica of course is 'hot' and these trips certainly give a different
angle of view compared to the 'average' ones with cruising-style big ships
that 99% of the visitors to Antarctica book.

Any advice welcome,

Thijs Heslenfeld
the Netherlands
www.thijsheslenfeld.com

posted to alt.sailing

Sounds like a great project to me.

You don't need anyone to swab the decks by any chance do you???

No personal experience in publishing, but maybe start he

http://www.seaworthy.com/writers-guidlines.html

http://www.seaviewpress.com.au/index...iewCat&catId=6

Good luck!

Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 March 20th 05 05:32 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 October 27th 04 05:24 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 December 2nd 03 11:08 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 17th 03 09:31 AM