posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa

Default my wallet is chafing my buttox! it is really uncomforatable and is starting to annoy me!

see subject line.

xoxoxo
wavy g's number won fan
posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa

dave hillstrom is no match for wavy g:

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:49:29 -0400, wavy g's number won fan
wrote:

see subject line.

xoxoxo
wavy g's number won fan

thats why i dont put my wallet in my back pocket if im going to be
sitting for any amount of time.

dork.

i kno what u mean, mr. hillstrom (can i call u "dave"?).

i have been sitting at my "job" all night with my wallet in my back
pocket, and every time i get up to get something, i feel that damnb
wallet in my back pocket rubbing against me with every step. i can"t
keep it out, b cause the mexican cleaning staff will shurely steel it. i
keep other stuff in my front pockets ("cell" phone, car keys, "chap
stick" brand lip balm, "marlboro" fags, etc). what would u do in a
sittuation like this? or better yet, what would wavy g do? any input
is appreciated.

ps: why did u say "dork"? like i am a dork 4 being in this sittuation
or somethingz? please reply. thx.

xoxoxo
wavy g's number won fan

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature might or might not be for mimus.
but it is for hatchetmama and shirley and smee.

and LaBlueGirl and Dr. Flonkenstein.
farewell for the time being, frankb. may you learn
more mysteries on the other side than one can count
on this plane.
posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa

"wavy g's number won fan" wrote in message
see subject line.

xoxoxo
wavy g's number won fan

Shurly says to put it whar the son do not shime.

bigger dork.

posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

[...]

i would suggest a small "fanny" pack. very small. like you see on
people at amusement parks and concerts and things. or you could buy
some of that stick on velcro stuff and velcro your wallet to the back
of your hand, or your forehead. im ~sure~ that would be a
conversation starter, as well!

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature might or might not be for mimus.
but it is for hatchetmama and shirley and smee.

and LaBlueGirl and Dr. Flonkenstein.
farewell for the time being, frankb. may you learn
more mysteries on the other side than one can count
on this plane.

posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa

Default PLONK!

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:07:26 -0400, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, "TimK" got
double secret probation for writing:

"wavy g's number won fan" wrote in message
.. .
see subject line.

xoxoxo
wavy g's number won fan

Oh ****, here we go with these morons again....

These?

Please explain why you think you are a moron?

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:06:10 -0500, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, mimus

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:51:28 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:07:26 -0400, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, "TimK" got
double secret probation for writing:

"wavy g's number won fan" wrote in message

see subject line.

xoxoxo
wavy g's number won fan

Oh ****, here we go with these morons again....

These?

Please explain why you think you are a moron?

IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T STOPP CROSPOSTING TO THE FLONK
I'LL HAVE YOU BANNED FROM THE USENT

Waves hairy butt in mimus face.

"Aratzio" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:06:10 -0500, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, mimus
got double secret probation for writing:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:51:28 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:07:26 -0400, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, "TimK" got
double secret probation for writing:

"wavy g's number won fan" wrote in message
m...

see subject line.

xoxoxo
wavy g's number won fan

Oh ****, here we go with these morons again....

These?

Please explain why you think you are a moron?

IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T STOPP CROSPOSTING TO THE FLONK
I'LL HAVE YOU BANNED FROM THE USENT

Waves hairy butt in mimus face.

IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T STOP WAVING YOUR HAIRY BUTTS IN THE FLONK BEFORE WIPING
THEM FIRST.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2

posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:15:52 -0400, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, "Shirley"
got double secret probation for writing:

"Aratzio" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:06:10 -0500, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, mimus
got double secret probation for writing:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:51:28 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:07:26 -0400, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, "TimK" got
double secret probation for writing:

"wavy g's number won fan" wrote in message
om...

see subject line.

xoxoxo
wavy g's number won fan

Oh ****, here we go with these morons again....

These?

Please explain why you think you are a moron?

IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T STOPP CROSPOSTING TO THE FLONK
I'LL HAVE YOU BANNED FROM THE USENT

Waves hairy butt in mimus face.

IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T STOP WAVING YOUR HAIRY BUTTS IN THE FLONK BEFORE WIPING
THEM FIRST.

grabs shirley's hand
There are you happy?

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:18:00 -0500, in the land of

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:08:36 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:06:10 -0500, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, mimus
got double secret probation for writing:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:51:28 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:07:26 -0400, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, "TimK" got
double secret probation for writing:

"wavy g's number won fan" wrote in message
om...

see subject line.

xoxoxo
wavy g's number won fan

Oh ****, here we go with these morons again....

These?

Please explain why you think you are a moron?

IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T STOPP CROSPOSTING TO THE FLONK
I'LL HAVE YOU BANNED FROM THE USENT

Waves hairy butt in mimus face.

AND WAVING HAIRY BUTTS IS A TOS VIOLATION

Waves DAEV in mimus face.

What's in your wallet? jlrogers ASA 1 May 31st 07 02:40 AM
Amphibious wallet? [email protected] General 11 August 31st 06 06:21 PM
chafing protection, securing to lines Charles T. Low General 14 July 10th 05 02:42 AM
{OT} How to Annoy a Liberal [email protected] General 1 March 15th 05 05:19 PM