posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Amphibious wallet?

Does there exist such a thing?

If yes have a link?

I need something like this bad
posted to rec.boats.paddle

Per :
Does there exist such a thing?

If yes have a link?

I need something like this bad

I use something that holds my cell phone, wallet, car keys, and pager.

It's a little different shape this one and has "Nokia" printed on it, but it's
the same basic design:
http://tinyurl.com/q45dr

Actually, after about 10 years of use, it finally started leaking - so I'm
shopping too.

The beach patrol where I kayak surf has something similar but larger and I think
I'll try to find one of them.
--
PeteCresswell
posted to rec.boats.paddle

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

I need something like this bad

I use something that holds my cell phone, wallet, car keys, and pager.

It's a little different shape this one and has "Nokia" printed on it, but it's
the same basic design: http://tinyurl.com/q45dr

Hmm...that might work

But don't you like separating stuff like cell phone
form other stuff such as wallet?
posted to rec.boats.paddle

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

No. It's a candy bar phone, so I just put it on top of the wallet so I can use
it if needed.

Ahh I see

That's the nice thing abt candy bar style cell phone
isn't it?

Cant do those things with flip phones
posted to rec.boats.paddle

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

No. It's a candy bar phone, so I just put it on top of the wallet so I can use
it if needed.

By the way....what brand/model cell phone is it?

Maybe I should go back to candy bar phone as well
posted to rec.boats.paddle
qrk qrk is offline

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:23:12 -0500, wrote:

Does there exist such a thing?

If yes have a link?

I need something like this bad

Small case:
http://www.rei.com/online/store/Prod...t =REI_SEARCH

Slightly larger case:
http://www.rei.com/online/store/Prod...t=REI _SEARCH

---
Mark
posted to rec.boats.paddle
qrk qrk is offline

manufacturer's web page for previous posting:

http://www.witzprod.com/witzprod/pro...CollectionID=2
posted to rec.boats.paddle

qrk wrote:

manufacturer's web page for previous posting:

http://www.witzprod.com/witzprod/pro...CollectionID=2

Appreciate the help but looking more for something that
is in true wallet form.....can slip in back pocket...
but is waterproof