posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default New Port-O-Call

According to my customs agent, thanks to the El Lago Coffee Co. it
looks like
the Houston area may have the new offical shipping port of El Lago.

Of course the FDA, Health and Human Resources, Customs, USCG,
Homeland Security, USPS, and every other group that requires me to
fill out a pile of papers, will have to deal with the stacks of paper
involved on that end....poetic justice.

The things you have to deal with for a good cup of Joe!

New mailing address for RedCloud

SV RedCloud
FPO EL Lago
El Lago Texas

Guess who's the new port Captain in town:0)

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:

According to my customs agent, thanks to the El Lago Coffee Co. it
looks like
the Houston area may have the new offical shipping port of El Lago.

Of course the FDA, Health and Human Resources, Customs, USCG,
Homeland Security, USPS, and every other group that requires me to
fill out a pile of papers, will have to deal with the stacks of paper
involved on that end....poetic justice.

The things you have to deal with for a good cup of Joe!

You're distilling yourself?

New mailing address for RedCloud

SV RedCloud
FPO EL Lago
El Lago Texas

Guess who's the new port Captain in town:0)

Joe

Congratulations..I think...

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Oct 3, 2:19 pm, katy wrote:

For you Katy
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Boo...joe_510%20.jpg

Congratulations..I think...

I know what you mean.....ugh.

It's amazing anyone can get anything done. I must admit all have been
very friendly and helpful going through the wringer and jumping hoops.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
On Oct 3, 2:19 pm, katy wrote:

For you Katy
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Boo...joe_510%20.jpg

Congratulations..I think...

I know what you mean.....ugh.

It's amazing anyone can get anything done. I must admit all have been
very friendly and helpful going through the wringer and jumping hoops.

Joe

hahahahaha.....are you saying you modeled for that poster?

Port Holes Joe ASA 8 September 20th 06 11:55 PM
Port Security My Eye! Bob Crantz ASA 1 March 21st 06 12:42 AM
Deck Port Grumpy UK Power Boats 4 January 6th 05 01:39 PM
Deck Port Grumpy General 6 January 6th 05 01:39 PM
Port gaskets Chuck Baier Cruising 0 September 25th 04 03:34 PM