Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Harvest Moon regatta?

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that.... no wait, I meant to say "Are
you going to sail the Harvest Moon this year?" I hear there is going
to be a real tall ship there, the ELISSA.

Maybe you should try to get on as crew?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Last regatta of the year John Cairns ASA 1 September 2nd 06 07:44 PM
FEDGOV wants to reduce salmon harvest, close hatcheries, to protect fish stocks [email protected] General 2 January 27th 06 04:02 AM
I'd Like To Crew in the Harvest Moon Regatta Dan H General 1 April 16th 05 12:40 AM
Night Sail, Harvest Moon JN ASA 6 November 8th 03 01:12 AM
I-LYA Regatta RGrew176 General 1 August 5th 03 02:34 PM