posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default H.R. 2550 hoax

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.
..
You seem inordinately interested in my sexual

preferences. Sorry Brucie
Boy but you'll have to look elsewhere for a homosexual

tryst. It just so
happens that I love women. What I hate is women who act

like men. There
is nothing as unattractive as a woman who doesn't know how

to be a
woman.

My theory about the availability of desirable women:

Desirable only when between the ages of 18 and 28.
Desirable only when between the height of 55 and 65

inches.
Desirable only when between the weight of 80 to 125

pounds.
Desirable only when they have an IQ between 120-150.
Desirable only when they have small pert breasts.
Desirable only when they have a pear-shaped arse.
Desirable only when they are non-smokers.
Desirable only when they are incapable of back-talk.
Desirable only when they don't want kids.
Desirable only when they hate telephones.
Desirable only when they have a life of their own.
Desirable only when they can't gossip.
Desirable only when they are monogomous.
Desirable only when they look sexy in a thong bathing

suit.
Desirable only when they have short hair.
Desirable only when they don't use make-up unless for a

night out.
Desirable only when they don't cover up their natural

scent with
perfume.
Desirable only when they have small hands and feet.
Desirable only when their tummy protrudes no further than

their hip
bones.
Desirable only when they are multi-orgasmic.
Desirable only when their usual reply is, "Yes sir!"
Desirable only when they have conservative values and are

Christian.
Desirable only when they love sailboats more than land

dwellings.
Desirable only when they have sweet voices.
Desirable only when they have shapely legs, thin

shoulders, small waist
and thin arms - no body-builder types.
Desirable only when they can cook real meals from scratch

and bake real
cakes and pies.
Desirable only when they actually enjoy working out and

sweating.
Desirable only when they don't use any more water to wash

their hair
than a man does.
Desirable only when they get all hot and bothered and wet

when they look
at me.

In other words there are probably one or two women in the

entire world
that can match my high standards.

That's an extensive list there Willy.

Capt Neals list was
1) as long as she's breathing,
2) or at least still warm .

You missed one more
3) patches don't leak

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.
..
[...]

hope this helps

Capt SBV

I don't think he was that specific. He hasn't gotten laid without cash
changing hands since the Eisenhower administration.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" wrote in message

Capt Neals list was
1) as long as she's breathing,
2) or at least still warm .

hope this helps

Capt SBV

I don't think he was that specific. He hasn't gotten laid

without cash
changing hands

Has any of us...really?

SBV

Scotty wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

Capt Neals list was
1) as long as she's breathing,
2) or at least still warm .

hope this helps

Capt SBV

I don't think he was that specific. He hasn't gotten laid

without cash

changing hands

Has any of us...really?

SBV

I don't know if I should feel sorry for you guys or
to just brag out loud...

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

Capt Neals list was
1) as long as she's breathing,
2) or at least still warm .

hope this helps

Capt SBV

I don't think he was that specific. He hasn't gotten laid

without cash

changing hands

Has any of us...really?

SBV

I don't know if I should feel sorry for you guys or
to just brag out loud...

Depends on the amount of cash I suppose....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Scotty wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

Capt Neals list was
1) as long as she's breathing,
2) or at least still warm .

hope this helps

Capt SBV

I don't think he was that specific. He hasn't gotten laid

without cash

changing hands

Has any of us...really?

SBV

I don't know if I should feel sorry for you guys or
to just brag out loud...

Depends on the amount of cash I suppose....

No, atually the other thing...
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:21:27 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:15:04 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
snip usual wastewater....
I suppose I should give her a break, though. Women just hate it
when
you love 'em and leave 'em, don't cha know and she's no exception.
got another one like that over in alt.sailing.asa by the name of
Katysails. I just wonder what makes them so vindictive. Why can't
women just get over me and move on with their lives?

Wilbur Hubbard

I've seen pictures of the real Peggy Hall... and I'd find it hard to
believe that an attractive, classy lady like her would go anywhere
near that mustard coloured tub with it's mauve interior. It just
doesn't make sense!

No picture of any woman these days is real. Can you say Photoshopped?
Every old skank can be a beauty queen . . . If they don't have the
skill to edit with Photoshop then the usual thing women do is display
pictures of themselves that are about twenty or thirty years old.

Wilbur Hubbard

Sort of like the photo of your mentor Capt. what ever his name was's
Coast Guard license?

He has a valid USCG Master's license. I think he did Photoshop out the
middle name. Seems like I remember him saying something about to avoid
idenitity fraud.

By the way, Willie-boy, you seem to have a real thing against women,
it's begins to make folks sort of wonder just where your tastes lie.

You seem inordinately interested in my sexual preferences. Sorry Brucie
Boy but you'll have to look elsewhere for a homosexual tryst. It just so
happens that I love women. What I hate is women who act like men. There
is nothing as unattractive as a woman who doesn't know how to be a
woman.

Not interested merely trying to caution you that inquiring minds were
beginning to have grave misgivings about you.

[...]

In other words one of those inflatable plastic dolls....

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"cavelamb himself" wrote in
message ...

....really?

SBV

I don't know if I should feel sorry for you guys or
to just brag out loud...

ask someone to explain it to you.

Scotty wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

Capt Neals list was
1) as long as she's breathing,
2) or at least still warm .

hope this helps

Capt SBV

I don't think he was that specific. He hasn't gotten laid

without cash

changing hands

Has any of us...really?

SBV

I don't know if I should feel sorry for you guys or
to just brag out loud...

Depends on the amount of cash I suppose....

No, atually the other thing...

Heh...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Leave it to gaynze to gay up the thread

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.
..
[...]

H.R. 2550 hoax Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 38 September 19th 07 11:39 AM
H.R. 2550 still needs support from boaters Chuck Gould General 10 August 9th 07 05:41 AM
Little Red Book Hoax [email protected] General 3 December 24th 05 01:18 AM
1994 Pro-line 2550 John General 0 September 1st 04 08:41 PM
Chaparral 2550? Prosndinc General 1 January 3rd 04 04:32 PM