posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default T I T S - LOL That was a good one

There was this construction worker on the 3rd floor of this unfinished
building. He needed a hand saw, but was too lazy to go down and get it
himself, so he tried to call his fellow worker on the ground to get it
for him, but this guy could not hear a word he said. So he started to
give a sign so the guy on the ground could understand him.
First he pointed at his eyes (meaning I) then pointed at his knees
(meaning need), and moved his hand back and forth describing the
movement of a hand saw.
Finally, the guy on the ground started nodding his head like he
understood and dropped his pants and started to jerk off.
The guy on the 3rd floor got ****ed-off and ran down to the ground and
started yelling at this guy, You idiot, I was trying to tell you I
needed a hand saw.
The other guy replied, I know, I was trying to tell you that I was
coming.

http://mesothelioma.com.cn

http://www.satelliteinformation.net

http://www.buying-first-car.com

http://www.catfishinformation.net

http://www.doggroominginformation.com

http://www.article-website.com/jessy.htm

http://www.hosttheworld.net

http://www.louisneill.com

http://www.article-website.com

http://www.adsenseinformation.net

http://www.affiliatesinformation.net

http://www.markethill.org

http://www.portadown.biz

http://www.besthostingintheworld.com
http://www.ezzehosting.com
In the words of the great man himself, You'll Never Walk Alone
Liverpool all the way, what a start to the season, top of the league
where they rightfully belong.
Keep it coming Raffa.........

A guy walks into an elevator and stands next to a beautiful woman.
After a few minutes he turns to her and says, Can I smell your pussy?
The woman looks at him in disgust and says, Certainly not!
Hmmm, he replies. It must be your feet, then.