posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Damn Yankee's

Neal usta fly one allatime.

Joe wrote:
I thought that the old Detroit engine block kept him from ever flying
the yankee alone...hummmmmmmmmmmmm

That's cuz he mis-read the signal book.... he thought "dragging"
referred to his wearing frilly pink underwear

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
ups.com...
Neal usta fly one allatime.

Joe wrote:
I thought that the old Detroit engine block kept him

from ever flying
the yankee alone...hummmmmmmmmmmmm

That's cuz he mis-read the signal book.... he thought

"dragging"
referred to his wearing frilly pink underwear

didn't that clash with his mauve cushions?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 05:55:44 -0700, Joe
wrote this crap:

What's a Yankee Flag?

I often fly a hankee flag.

Cuz you loose so many races?

"Loose"? I fly strings and strings of blue flags. Including a Mill's
Race flag.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 09:51:07 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

Cuz he's a guy with tits as I recall...

You are really to gay for this newsgroup.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Damn Yankee's = Dragging Anchor Signal

On Sep 4, 5:12 pm, wrote:
Neal usta fly one allatime.

Joe wrote:
I thought that the old Detroit engine block kept him from ever flying
the yankee alone...hummmmmmmmmmmmm

That's cuz he mis-read the signal book.... he thought "dragging"
referred to his wearing frilly pink underwear

DSK

OK 2 asa points for Doug..
The yankee flag is a proper signal flag for Dragging a anchor.

Joe