posted to rec.woodworking,rec.motorcycles,rec.boats,alt.sailing.asa,soc.culture.african.american

Default Raymond Karczewski: A Brother and a Troubled Man

My name is Abraham Karczewski, brother of internationally known writer
Raymond Karczewski, an intelligent although troubled man who has
chosen to estrange himself from his family all in the divisive name of
a bizarre religion that he pieced together to help him cope with
various issues that have ravaged his ability to think rationally.

I apologize for airing our dirty laundry in public newsgroups but I
have no where to turn other than places I have learned that he reads.
It it my hope that he will find and read this email, then respond to
me privately. This is not material for public disclosure, yet public
disclosure is the only avenue left for me to appeal to my own flesh
and blood for honest discourse and open dialog.

Ray has been haunted for decades by his sexual inclinations and the
religion he has invented has been pieced together in such a way as to
not only rationalize, but also mandate alternative lifestyles such as
homosexuality, pedophilia, and bestiality.

Mind you, I have no quarrel with homosexuality, my quarrel is with a
man who would manufacture a religion which through scriptural mandate,
coerces it's members to engage in same-sex liaisons. This does not
conform to any contemporary definition of "consent." Nevertheless,
Ray's various writings on the subject go into disturbing detail to
describe what he defines as "holy rituals of the flesh" with other
men.

Ray goes on to prescribe constituencies for his congregations,
specifically, temples of 144 members (36 men, 36 women, 36 boys, and
36 girls) with the minors described as "virginal children." He also
demands constant perfection, that these numbers are to never
fluctuate. He states that he shall embark upon daily "divine
journeys" to "enjoin himself" with these virginal children. Here is a
perfect example of one of his logical flaws; once he has "enjoined
himself" with one of those children, they are no longer virginal. He
makes no provision in his religion for these children from whom he has
just taken their virginity, then says nothing toward the fluctuation
in his mandated demographic.

Equally distasteful is his "Ritual of the Range" which requires the
use of a horse, donkey, or mule as a sexual partner. He has forced
his ex-wife Anita to engage in this ritual with a donkey at a nearby
stud farm on at least a dozen different occasions according to the
criminal complaint that resulted from the divorce. The ritual is
supposed to teach humility and submission, the animal is a metaphor
for Ray as a "LIVING GOD." Unfortunately, the donkey that was used by
Anita was physically too large for her body and she frequently
required stitches to close tears in her vagina. To this day, she
cannot engage in sexual behavior due to the extensive damage to her
anatomy.

Anita finally filed for divorce when Ray demanded she service his
entire Klavern. Ray, in case you didn't know, is the Supreme Grand
Dragon in the Portland Klavern which is a group of ku klux klansmen
who are currently involved in planning security for a white power
gathering called "Hammerfest 07" scheduled to occur in that city this
October.

As you can see, Ray is a troubled man. He has been suffering from
schizophrenia since early adulthood, his brain is also ravaged by
syphilis which he contracted from poultry he molested as a child on a
neighbor's farm. My niece Kasia and I succeeded in having him
committed to the psychiatric facility in Salem for a week but after he
was stabilized last month, he was released and immediately went off
his medication.

I ask for public assistance in locating Raymond, possibly even
observing him and reporting findings to local mental health concerns.
Ray is a danger to himself and others and I fear for my brother's
life.

Ray, if you are reading this and you wish to discuss these matters
privately, then email me at . Until
you make a good faith effort to contact me, I will continue to seek
assistance in these public venues under the assumption you have not
yet read my post.

Raymond Karczewski: A Brother and a Troubled Man [email protected] General 1 August 30th 07 06:48 PM
Troubled 123's Joe Cruising 0 April 18th 07 09:11 PM
A bridge over troubled waters? JR North General 0 January 28th 07 05:24 PM
Troubled times... JohnH General 13 June 16th 06 05:49 PM
Raymond Burr? Bob Crantz ASA 1 May 31st 06 01:32 PM