posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default MOMsprit

The real Bobsprit is actually MOMsprit. . .

My bra is more expensive than your boat.

My lovely home in the woods is so spotlessly clean - I keep it that way,
thank you.

My breast pump is higher tech than your stereo system.

My days spent babysitting my kid are more interesting than your jobs.

When I get done shaving my legs they are so shapely I could be an
underwear model, too.

I can crush a tampon applicator with my bare hands.

MOMsprit
35s5
NY

"I'm MOMSPRIT and I approve this post."

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I can't help noticing how "MOMsprit" is afraid to answer any of your
posts, Wilbur. Bock bock bock bock ---- chicken!

Actually, I can't say as I can blame her because you've got her so
pegged she'd only look even more stupid trying to rebutt what you say.
Keep up the good work.

Greg

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
The real Bobsprit is actually MOMsprit. . .

My bra is more expensive than your boat.

My lovely home in the woods is so spotlessly clean - I keep it that
way, thank you.

My breast pump is higher tech than your stereo system.

My days spent babysitting my kid are more interesting than your jobs.

When I get done shaving my legs they are so shapely I could be an
underwear model, too.

I can crush a tampon applicator with my bare hands.

MOMsprit
35s5
NY

"I'm MOMSPRIT and I approve this post."

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
I can't help noticing how "MOMsprit" is afraid to answer any of your
posts, Wilbur. Bock bock bock bock ---- chicken!

Actually, I can't say as I can blame her because you've got her so
pegged she'd only look even more stupid trying to rebutt what you say.
Keep up the good work.

Greg

I feel sorry for the guy. I guess he's one of those metrosexuals and
can't help it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual

Better than some damned homosexual IMO. Look how every other politician
is turning out to be a fag these days. Gimme back Clinton. At least he
preferred women.

Harry Harris

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Harry Harris" wrote in message
.. .

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
I can't help noticing how "MOMsprit" is afraid to answer any of your
posts, Wilbur. Bock bock bock bock ---- chicken!

Actually, I can't say as I can blame her because you've got her so
pegged she'd only look even more stupid trying to rebutt what you
say. Keep up the good work.

Greg

I feel sorry for the guy. I guess he's one of those metrosexuals and
can't help it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual

Better than some damned homosexual IMO. Look how every other
politician is turning out to be a fag these days. Gimme back Clinton.
At least he preferred women.

Harry Harris

Metrosexuals are part homosexual. They might not be into gay sex but
they otherwise act and look like homosexuals.

As for Clinton preferring women then tell me why he married Hillary?

Greg

posted to alt.sailing.asa

[...]

Ummm, good point.

Harry Harris