posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Why America is So Great

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...rpc=22&sp=true

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Aug 28, 12:24 pm, "Lloyd Bonafide" wrote:
http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...News&storyid=2...

We are just trying to be good Americans.

'Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are
the peoples' liberty's teeth.'
George Washington

'When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour.'
George Washington

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bill" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 28, 12:24 pm, "Lloyd Bonafide" wrote:
http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...News&storyid=2...

We are just trying to be good Americans.

'Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are
the peoples' liberty's teeth.'
George Washington

'When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour.'
George Washington

"a well regulated Militia...." Everyone conveniently forgets the first line
of the Second Amendment.

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/constitution/html/amdt2.html

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Bill" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 28, 12:24 pm, "Lloyd Bonafide" wrote:
http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...News&storyid=2...

We are just trying to be good Americans.

'Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are
the peoples' liberty's teeth.'
George Washington

'When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour.'
George Washington

"a well regulated Militia...." Everyone conveniently forgets the first
line of the Second Amendment.

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/constitution/html/amdt2.html

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Even worse they don't even know what the militia is.

Lloyd

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:11:46 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

"a well regulated Militia...."

"Is NECESSARY..."

We know what it says. Therefore it is necessary to own guns, as
stated by the constitution.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The one thing the masses should have learned from Katrina is that they
should have a wepon in the house.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:02:11 -0700, Ringmaster
wrote this crap:

The one thing the masses should have learned from Katrina is that they
should have a wepon in the house.

What's a "wepon"?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

The one thing the masses should have learned from Katrina

is that they
should have a wepon in the house.

What's a "wepon"?

rifle, pistol, shotgun, flamethrower.

why are you so stupid?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:38:39 -0400, "Scotty" wrote this
crap:

The one thing the masses should have learned from Katrina

is that they
should have a wepon in the house.

What's a "wepon"?

rifle, pistol, shotgun, flamethrower.

Are they like weapons?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:38:39 -0400, "Scotty"

wrote this
crap:

The one thing the masses should have learned from

Katrina
is that they
should have a wepon in the house.

What's a "wepon"?