posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default RB the Sissy

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.

And, yes, he's still living aboard his fine vessel, "Cut

the Mustard,"
in his usual flamboyant style.

Neal is gay?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.
..

And, yes, he's still living aboard his fine vessel, "Cut

the Mustard,"

in his usual flamboyant style.

Neal is gay?

He likes cats...with fleas...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

I got an e-mail from the good Captain Neal just last week.

This is a lie. Neal is no longer able to sail and that's a fact.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt **** Head" wrote in

Neal is no longer able to sail and that's a fact.

and you never could.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Neal is no longer able to sail and that's a fact.

and you never could.

Just like a broken clock that's right twice a day, my sailboat falls
into the groove from time to time.....and sails.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...lighterair.jpg

It's pure luck of course.

RB
35s5