posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default HD DVD is for real (OT)

"JimC" wrote in message
. ..

If Scotty had kept his Mac instead of buying that strange

German boat he

German? Where did you get that from, Jim?

would have plenty of money to buy a nice HD home theater.

Waste of money!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Lloyd Bonafide" wrote in message

We like our RCA 25'' color TV. Gets great reception.
If I turn the antennae we can get 8 different channels.

Scotty

That's great! We don't even own a TV. That's even better!

I like to watch NASCAR races on Sundays.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Lloyd Bonafide" wrote in message

We like our RCA 25'' color TV. Gets great reception.
If I turn the antennae we can get 8 different channels.

Scotty

That's great! We don't even own a TV. That's even better!

I like to watch NASCAR races on Sundays.

Scotty

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBeai4VlZX4

Lloyd

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Lloyd Bonafide" wrote in message

We like our RCA 25'' color TV. Gets great reception.
If I turn the antennae we can get 8 different

channels.

Scotty

That's great! We don't even own a TV. That's even

better!

I like to watch NASCAR races on Sundays.

Scotty

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBeai4VlZX4

What a classic! thanks, haven't heard that in a few years.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:19:05 -0400, "Scotty" wrote this
crap:

I like to watch NASCAR races on Sundays.

Watch hillbillies drive in circles? I think not. I get a cable
channel that shows Big Wheel races on Saturday mornings.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:04:55 -0400, "Scotty" wrote this
crap:

I like to watch NASCAR races on Sundays.

Watch hillbillies drive in circles? I think not.

it's for men.

How would you know? Did your redneck, or gay friends say so?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Horvath" wrote in message

I like to watch NASCAR races on Sundays.

Watch hillbillies drive in circles? I think not.

it's for men.

How would I know?

exactly!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message

I like to watch NASCAR races on Sundays.

Watch hillbillies drive in circles? I think not.

it's for men.

Yep, redneck men....Who drive this great American auto
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6b2_1186865238

yeah ozzy, they race Ford F-150 pick up trucks.

what a putz.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:10:48 -0400, "Scotty" wrote this
crap:

Watch hillbillies drive in circles? I think not.

it's for men.

Yep, redneck men....Who drive this great American auto

yeah ozzy, they race Ford F-150 pick up trucks.

what a putz.

And they race around in circles. Boring.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.