posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Thomas is now 3....

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote

That's a car? It looks more like a small truck.

future truck driver?

There's no future for American truck drivers. That's

such
a low-skilled
job that Mexicans will be taking over all the truck

driving jobs real
soon and they'll happily do it for about five bucks an

hour, which, if
you give it some thought, is about all it's worth. I

say
good riddance
to the Teamsters. They have raped the consumer for way

too
long with
their high freight prices because truck drivers are

being
artificially
paid about ten times their actual worth.

how long before the take over?

If Hillary gets elected President - less than a year. The

Dems will
grant instant amnesty to about 20 million illegal

Mexicans, sign them up
as Democrat voters and give them all jobs picking lettuce,

installing
roofs, driving trucks, etc.

Sounds good to me, I'll just retire.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.
their high freight prices because truck drivers are

being artificially
paid about ten times their actual worth.

I agree. I often feel guilty while cashing my checks.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.
..
their high freight prices because truck drivers are

being artificially
paid about ten times their actual worth.

I agree. I often feel guilty while cashing my checks.

Well, congrats for having a conscience, at least. I bought a quart of
bottom paint the other day. They didn't have it in stock so I ordered
it. It was that Vivid stuff by Petit. It costs about 45 bucks a quart
but when it came in a couple days later they tried to tell me there was
a 39 dollar surcharge for shipping hazardous materials. I told them to
stick their hazardous material right up their ass and walked out.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote

That's a car? It looks more like a small truck.

future truck driver?

There's no future for American truck drivers. That's such

a low-skilled

job that Mexicans will be taking over all the truck

driving jobs real

soon and they'll happily do it for about five bucks an

hour, which, if

you give it some thought, is about all it's worth. I say

good riddance

to the Teamsters. They have raped the consumer for way too

long with

their high freight prices because truck drivers are being

artificially

paid about ten times their actual worth.

how long before the take over?

SBV

Don't worry...you'll be retired by then...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

how long before the take over?

SBV

Don't worry...you'll be tired by then...

I am now.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Yup, even Thomas has a nicer car that poor Sloco or Scotty Potty!

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...5/Car5solo.jpg

Honestly, it cost more than Scotty's boat!
Disc breaks, radio, rack and pinion steering system, carries two, 3
speeds and 0-9 mph in 8.9 seconds!

RB
35s5
NY

Yes and unlike Scotty's or Sloco's car that thing is a cause of childhood
leukemia:

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/c...TRY=1&SRETRY=0

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:44:52 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote this crap:

Well, congrats for having a conscience, at least. I bought a quart of
bottom paint the other day. They didn't have it in stock so I ordered
it. It was that Vivid stuff by Petit. It costs about 45 bucks a quart
but when it came in a couple days later they tried to tell me there was
a 39 dollar surcharge for shipping hazardous materials. I told them to
stick their hazardous material right up their ass and walked out.

A quart? I buy four quarts for my yacht. And why are you buying
bottom paint in August? I paint in the spring, before the boat goes
in the water`

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

Well, congrats for having a conscience, at least. I bought a quart of
bottom paint the other day. They didn't have it in stock so I ordered
it. It was that Vivid stuff by Petit. It costs about 45 bucks a quart
but when it came in a couple days later they tried to tell me there
was
a 39 dollar surcharge for shipping hazardous materials. I told them to
stick their hazardous material right up their ass and walked out.

A quart? I buy four quarts for my yacht. And why are you buying
bottom paint in August? I paint in the spring, before the boat goes
in the water`

For the dinghy. Down here in the tropics one sails the year 'round.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ever notice how the white trash in any neighborhood always have a yard
full of giant ugly kids toys all over the place. I'll bet the
Boobster family even has a Subaru up on cinder blocks that they use as
a parts car.

35s5 ......... Who designed that interior?

Fun for Thomas Capt. Rob ASA 17 May 30th 07 05:17 PM
Fun for Thomas Joe ASA 0 May 23rd 07 06:23 PM
Fun for Thomas Capt. Rob ASA 0 May 23rd 07 05:48 PM
Fun for Thomas Capt. Rob ASA 0 May 23rd 07 05:42 PM