posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default Catamarans have something extra....

wrote in message
oups.com...

Me too. Why would anyone want a jackass like "wilbur" to sail the same
kind of boat as themselves? It's notable that he has never raced, nor
sailed any one-design or high performance boat (mono or multi). Which
of course begs the question, has "wilbur" ever sailed *any* boat? Yet
another question, why feed the trolls, Jeff??

Never raced? I suggest you look up the race history of my Swan 68,
Chippewa. A Google search will open your eyes.

Your definition of trolling is flawed. When posts are on-topic and about
boats and posted in a boating group they are hardly trolls. I've noticed
when some people decide they don't have the mental capacity to engage in
debate, rather than trying to learn some debating skills they resort to
name-calling. This makes you look awfully small.

Jeff is a worthy debating opponent. He even manages to win one from time
to time. . . You, on the other hand, are a sniveling little wimp who's
yet to win one. Now, run along.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:46:28 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

Me too. Why would anyone want a jackass like "wilbur" to sail the same
kind of boat as themselves? It's notable that he has never raced, nor
sailed any one-design or high performance boat (mono or multi). Which
of course begs the question, has "wilbur" ever sailed *any* boat? Yet
another question, why feed the trolls, Jeff??

Never raced? I suggest you look up the race history of my Swan 68,
Chippewa. A Google search will open your eyes.

Interesting the metamorphosis of Willie Hubbard into Mr. Clay Deutsch
of Newport, R.I., the owner of the Swan 68 named Chippewa is
positively amazing.

However, as Voltaire said - Common sense is not so common.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:46:28 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

Me too. Why would anyone want a jackass like "wilbur" to sail the same
kind of boat as themselves? It's notable that he has never raced, nor
sailed any one-design or high performance boat (mono or multi). Which
of course begs the question, has "wilbur" ever sailed *any* boat? Yet
another question, why feed the trolls, Jeff??

Never raced? I suggest you look up the race history of my Swan 68,
Chippewa. A Google search will open your eyes.

Interesting the metamorphosis of Willie Hubbard into Mr. Clay Deutsch
of Newport, R.I., the owner of the Swan 68 named Chippewa is
positively amazing.

However, as Voltaire said - Common sense is not so common.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

Willie ain't got nothing on me. I suggest that y'all should look up the race
history of MY vessel, "Pyewacket."

:-D

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:21:06 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:46:28 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

wrote in message
egroups.com...

Me too. Why would anyone want a jackass like "wilbur" to sail the same
kind of boat as themselves? It's notable that he has never raced, nor
sailed any one-design or high performance boat (mono or multi). Which
of course begs the question, has "wilbur" ever sailed *any* boat? Yet
another question, why feed the trolls, Jeff??

Never raced? I suggest you look up the race history of my Swan 68,
Chippewa. A Google search will open your eyes.

Interesting the metamorphosis of Willie Hubbard into Mr. Clay Deutsch
of Newport, R.I., the owner of the Swan 68 named Chippewa is
positively amazing.

However, as Voltaire said - Common sense is not so common.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

Willie ain't got nothing on me. I suggest that y'all should look up the race
history of MY vessel, "Pyewacket."

What is the make and length?
:

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:21:06 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:46:28 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

wrote in message
legroups.com...

[...]

Why, Walker Bay, of course. 8'10" :-D

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:13:04 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:46:28 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

wrote in message
glegroups.com...

[...]

Unfortunately the Big Pyewacket seems to have overshadowed the smaller
Pyewacket so no news flashes about you & yours.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

Catamarans have something extra.... Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 106 August 27th 07 04:11 PM
Anyone Need Extra $$$$$ Rick General 0 May 2nd 07 10:28 PM
Wharram Catamarans Tsunamichaser ASA 0 October 10th 06 06:09 AM
Catamarans ? Bart Senior ASA 1 March 3rd 05 12:31 AM
want some extra cash, try this [email protected] Cruising 0 January 1st 05 04:42 PM