posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default Catamarans have something extra....

wrote in message
oups.com...

Me too. Why would anyone want a jackass like "wilbur" to sail the same
kind of boat as themselves? It's notable that he has never raced, nor
sailed any one-design or high performance boat (mono or multi). Which
of course begs the question, has "wilbur" ever sailed *any* boat? Yet
another question, why feed the trolls, Jeff??

Never raced? I suggest you look up the race history of my Swan 68,
Chippewa. A Google search will open your eyes.

Your definition of trolling is flawed. When posts are on-topic and about
boats and posted in a boating group they are hardly trolls. I've noticed
when some people decide they don't have the mental capacity to engage in
debate, rather than trying to learn some debating skills they resort to
name-calling. This makes you look awfully small.

Jeff is a worthy debating opponent. He even manages to win one from time
to time. . . You, on the other hand, are a sniveling little wimp who's
yet to win one. Now, run along.

Wilbur Hubbard