BoatBanter.com

-   -   i scream, you scream, ... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/84898-i-scream-you-scream.html)

katy August 24th 07 03:41 PM

i scream, you scream, ...

Seahag wrote:
"Scotty" wrote:

"Seahag" wrote:

You might not want to wear it toward the end of

October.

:-)

That's when she adds the broom...

Funny you should mention that...Mr.H just bought me a new
broom!

Does it have a GPS system?

I have an adapter for my Jeep Garmin for the Broom. Runs on
static charge, with a methane back up:)\

Seahag

I sent her mmy recipe for red beans and rice....is great fuel...the
goevenment should buy it for me as an alternative fuel source...

Scotty August 24th 07 04:07 PM

i scream, you scream, ...

"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:

We're talking about her broom here, not her
boat....

Hey now!

Just got home a little while ago...I was right to wait

until
after dark. However the back of the cabin has been

skimmed,
faired, and has primer on!

boat fairies?

Scotty August 24th 07 04:07 PM

i scream, you scream, ...

"Seahag" wrote in message

I have an adapter for my Jeep Garmin for the Broom. Runs

on
static charge, with a methane back up:)\

ewww, nothing worse than a methane back up.

:o

Seahag August 24th 07 08:13 PM

i scream, you scream, ...

"Scotty" wrote:

"Seahag" wrote:

"katy" wrote:

We're talking about her broom here, not her
boat....

Hey now!

Just got home a little while ago...I was right to wait

until
after dark. However the back of the cabin has been

skimmed,
faired, and has primer on!

boat fairies?

Lol, Better not let them hear you say that!

Seahag