posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default i scream, you scream, ...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.

Another is women should assume their
rightful position.

on all four?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:48:25 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"roger" wrote in message
roups.com...
There is a lot to be said for those "sun shirts" and floppy hats. I
discovered the sun shirt and have been wearing them this summer. A lot
cooler too than plain old T shirts.

If there's any wind those hats are next to useless.

If you owned a real Tilley Hat rather than an imitation, you'd think
differently. Not that I'm accusing you of thinking at all...

http://www.tilley.com/

Tilley hats are great. I own two of them.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:57:00 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

Silley hats are great. I own two of them.

Figures.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:

"roger" wrote:
There is a lot to be said for those "sun shirts" and
floppy hats. I
discovered the sun shirt and have been wearing them this
summer. A lot
cooler too than plain old T shirts.

If there's any wind those hats are next to useless.

Actually, my gardening hat is good to around 60 mph. then I
need to change over to a ballcap.

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Seahag wrote:
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:

"roger" wrote:

There is a lot to be said for those "sun shirts" and
floppy hats. I
discovered the sun shirt and have been wearing them this
summer. A lot
cooler too than plain old T shirts.

If there's any wind those hats are next to useless.

Actually, my gardening hat is good to around 60 mph. then I
need to change over to a ballcap.

Seahag

oh...that was YOU flying over the other day? I thought Sally Fields had
taken flight again...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Seahag" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:

"roger" wrote:
There is a lot to be said for those "sun shirts" and floppy hats. I
discovered the sun shirt and have been wearing them this summer. A lot
cooler too than plain old T shirts.

If there's any wind those hats are next to useless.

Actually, my gardening hat is good to around 60 mph. then I need to change
over to a ballcap.

Seahag

You might not want to wear it toward the end of October. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:

"roger" wrote:

There is a lot to be said for those "sun shirts" and floppy hats. I
discovered the sun shirt and have been wearing them this summer. A lot
cooler too than plain old T shirts.

If there's any wind those hats are next to useless.

Actually, my gardening hat is good to around 60 mph. then I need to change
over to a ballcap.

Seahag

You might not want to wear it toward the end of October. :-)

That's when she adds the broom...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote:
Capt. JG wrote:
"Seahag" wrote:
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:
"roger" wrote:

There is a lot to be said for those "sun shirts" and
floppy hats. I
discovered the sun shirt and have been wearing them
this summer. A lot
cooler too than plain old T shirts.

If there's any wind those hats are next to useless.

Actually, my gardening hat is good to around 60 mph. then
I need to change over to a ballcap.

You might not want to wear it toward the end of October.
:-)

That's when she adds the broom...

Funny you should mention that...Mr.H just bought me a new
broom!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Seahag wrote:
"katy" wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:

"Seahag" wrote:

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:

"roger" wrote:

There is a lot to be said for those "sun shirts" and
floppy hats. I
discovered the sun shirt and have been wearing them
this summer. A lot
cooler too than plain old T shirts.

If there's any wind those hats are next to useless.

Actually, my gardening hat is good to around 60 mph. then
I need to change over to a ballcap.

You might not want to wear it toward the end of October.
:-)

That's when she adds the broom...

Funny you should mention that...Mr.H just bought me a new
broom!

Seahag

Which model? How fast does it go?