posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default i scream, you scream, ...

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
We all scream for sunscreen...

What do you use? Maybe you should think about upgrading...

I make my own out of mayonnaise , horseradish sauce and
bacon grease. SPF is 72.

SBV

You forgot the cilantro.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:

Think I'll stick with my Water Babies!

Did you get the one that's purple until it soaks in? I
bought some of that for the kids and Mr Sails grabbed it
instead of his usaul...hahahahaha.....he always pours gobs
on and it took him a while before he stopped looking like
Barney...I've been using Australian Gold..it's not greasy
and seems to do the trick...about the only casualty I had
this year was the rim of my ears when I was wearing a
baseball cap instead of a wide brim one day...

Haha, no it's not purple! The kids musta got a hoot out of
that!
It was what was laying around the boatyard when I was
working there full time in the sun. Now I just stick with
long pants, long sleeved shirts, and my big ass gardening
hat. I still get pretty dark here and there but no burns.
People give me funny looks when I got to the
dermatologist's...I tend to stick out of the pasty white
crowd.

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"ladysailor" wrote:
s/v Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com

Current location: Rarotonga, Southern Cook Islands.

Nice pics! Are ya headed for Vanuatu?!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote:
We all scream for sunscreen...

What do you use? Maybe you should think about
upgrading...

I make my own out of mayonnaise , horseradish sauce and
bacon grease. SPF is 72.

What? No squirty cheese???

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Seahag" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote:
We all scream for sunscreen...

What do you use? Maybe you should think about
upgrading...

I make my own out of mayonnaise , horseradish sauce and
bacon grease. SPF is 72.

What? No squirty cheese???

Phtttt, that goes without saying.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Aug 15, 8:14 am, "Seahag" wrote:
"ladysailor" wrote:
s/v Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com

Current location: Rarotonga, Southern Cook Islands.

Nice pics! Are ya headed for Vanuatu?!

Seahag

Vanuatu's on the list for next year. From here we are headed for
Tonga then Fiji and should be in New Zealand by November.

Barb
s/v Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
"Scotty" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

We all scream for sunscreen...

What do you use? Maybe you should think about upgrading...

I make my own out of mayonnaise , horseradish sauce and
bacon grease. SPF is 72.

SBV

You forgot the cilantro.

...and the brown sugar....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Seahag wrote:
"ladysailor" wrote:

s/v Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com

Current location: Rarotonga, Southern Cook Islands.

Nice pics! Are ya headed for Vanuatu?!

Seahag

Really nice pics....that's one loud sarong there, Barb....blast yer
eyeballs right out!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Aug 15, 4:30 pm, katy wrote:
Seahag wrote:
"ladysailor" wrote:

s/v Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com

Current location: Rarotonga, Southern Cook Islands.

Nice pics! Are ya headed for Vanuatu?!

Seahag

Really nice pics....that's one loud sarong there, Barb....blast yer
eyeballs right out!

Thanks. The sarong was part of my birthday presents. Mike likes
loud, you may have noticed some of his tie-dyed tee shirts.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"ladysailor" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

Mike likes
loud, you may have noticed some of his tie-dyed tee

shirts.

Oh...I thought that was your new spinnaker.

Scotty