posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Puppetoons!

The Sockpuppet List

There are more, but these are confirmed non-sailing sockpuppets with
no boat. They will pop up with phoney pics and usually rely on silly
links. Bart, who is a real person repairing a boat to the end of time,
is almost as bad.

Bob Crantz
Capt. Lewry
Wilbur Hubbard
Maynard J. Krebbs
Ed Gordon

They are all the same person and this is confirmed. Good luck,

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
The Sockpuppet List

There are more, but these are confirmed non-sailing sockpuppets with
no boat. They will pop up with phoney pics and usually rely on silly
links. Bart, who is a real person repairing a boat to the end of time,
is almost as bad.

Bob Crantz
Capt. Lewry
Wilbur Hubbard
Maynard J. Krebbs
Ed Gordon

I see that you are still using the same lame trolling tactics that you were
using 5 years ago.

I don't believe that any of the people that you have named are stupid enough
to respond to your weak troll.

However, I do believe that they are all the same person.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I don't believe that any of the people that you have named are stupid
enough
to respond to your weak troll.

Nope. So far it's just been you.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 21:07:53 -0000, "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

The Sockpuppet List

There are more, but these are confirmed non-sailing sockpuppets with
no boat. They will pop up with phoney pics and usually rely on silly
links. Bart, who is a real person repairing a boat to the end of time,
is almost as bad.

Bob Crantz
Capt. Lewry
Wilbur Hubbard
Maynard J. Krebbs
Ed Gordon

They are all the same person and this is confirmed. Good luck,

RB
35s5
NY

Well if nobody else wants in, I'll do it. )
Sorry Bob but I'm not a sock. Keep trying. I have been mostly a
lurker for 7 years or so.
I did give my boat away (13' Banshee) right before Cristmas last year
but I've never posted any pics of her. After they took out my left
kidney during Thanksgiving holidays in '06 I didn't feel I could give
her the sailing she diserved.

Mark E. Williams
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
The Sockpuppet List

There are more, but these are confirmed non-sailing sockpuppets with
no boat. They will pop up with phoney pics and usually rely on silly
links. Bart, who is a real person repairing a boat to the end of time,
is almost as bad.

Bob Crantz
Capt. Lewry
Wilbur Hubbard
Maynard J. Krebbs
Ed Gordon

They are all the same person and this is confirmed. Good luck,

Yeah right you little pussy! What's your confirmation? Spell it out so
we can all have another good laugh at your expense. As usual you don't
know nothing! Nothing about sailboats and nothing about the WWW. As
usual you're the group clown. Years ago you used to be a beginning boat
person (even if your boat Yoda was named after a puppet (SMACKDOWN)) but
now you're a diaper changing housewife wannabe wuss wimp-faced joke with
a fever cough and runny nose.

Let me ask you this. Where's that junkpile Yoda Catalina 27? Sunk?
Abandoned? In the scrap heap? If it was so great as you always bragged
why did you sell it? How much did you get for it anyway? $200.89. Haaa
hahahahahahahahah.

Your old boats are history. They were ****piles. You weren't happy with
them or you wouldn't never given them away. Meanwhile Mac26Xs and Ms
took over the sailing industry in the under 30-foot size range. They set
the standard. People love them. That means I've always been right and
you're always wrong. I've tried to mentor you but now I give up. An
idiot loser can't be mentored. And besides, women like you don't have
any boating standing. Stupid little bitch!

Cheers,
Ed Gordon

posted to alt.sailing.asa

You see, Donal? They post anyway. And even Crantz is posting, trying
to lure me with silly posts on watershed land! All the same guy.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
You see, Donal? They post anyway. And even Crantz is posting, trying
to lure me with silly posts on watershed land! All the same guy.

That's why I love A.S.A.

Regards

Donal